Greetings and felicitations

mark056 said:
Now why is it that the LEOs have to have their own little forum ? Too good to mix with the civilians ? It's bad enough that we have to pay for stuff that used to be free (my money is coming Derek) but now you "badge people" have to have your own little forum ? Aren't there plenty of LEO forums and websites already out there ?

Oh, don't mind me cuz I'm
Mark aka Liberal Pussy, Sheeple, Crybaby/Whiner

<sigh> Mark....here's some milk and cookies, dear. Be a good boy and mark this one as read, that way you won't have to read what goes on if you don't want to. There's plenty of Military sites too, but you didn't b*tch about those threads. So be a good boy and drink your milk.

Mother

Nickle said:
Jon, I take it you know what the wheel barrow is for, then?

Don't say it yet, but if you do know, you aren't a city boy, for sure.
Worked for an Agway feed store years ago...

I see Sue may also know what the wheel barrow is for.

There isn't anything wrong with being a hick.

Old Vermontism, and it's a reference to a good person:

"He ain't a hick from heah, but he's a hick from someweah."

Some of my mothers relatives were cattle ranchers. Spent alot of time out at the ranch. More than I can count. Also know how to ride a horse and round them up. Cleaned my fair share of the barn also. Thankfully it was beef cattle they raised and not milk cow. Only had 3 cows we had to milk.
Which is probably why I am such a country girl anyways.[smile]

A "new" Picture Uncovered!

That's right, friends and neighbors. An archological dig, back in Ohio uncovered this early photo of yours truly. From the last centure (around 1981 CE), this was the sitting shot for our ID cards.
RJPoliceID-1.jpg

Cute, huh. [rolleyes] Ahh, those were the days. [wink]

RJ

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom