Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's always a good time for a weather check, but while that may hypnotize a few of us (me included), it won't derail the thread. Y'all watch this...

So what do folks think about that Massachusetts law that allows hunters to shoot dogs if they are 'worrying' deer?

[devil] [devil] [devil] [devil] [devil]

It's always a good time for a weather check, but while that may hypnotize a few of us (me included), it won't derail the thread. Y'all watch this...

So what do folks think about that Massachusetts law that allows hunters to shoot dogs if they are 'worrying' deer?

LEO only, or are we all eligible?

Depends on the situation.

Thought you misspelled it. Check with Google. I was wrong. You are the one that knew the correct spelling.....
Im the one with it in my Google history.....
LOLOL! Aware of it via friends / relatives so inclined. SO glad I did NOT have to check Google. Let us know what type of ads you will now receive for the rest of your life. [rofl]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom