Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should rename this thread, "Why the Jeep wave is the ghey". They told us they just wanted to be married, then they brought out the Jeep wave...

Its funny how a guy gets a costume and its doctor or vampire or turtle.

A girls gets a costume and its slutty doctor slutty vampire or slutty turtle

Yeah. I hate that. It's so. . . wait. I LOVE that.

Nothing quite as gay as when you have this sticker and people wave.
View attachment 511283
It’s usually accompanied by this bad boy.
View attachment 511285
If you aren't sure which one is more shocking, I wanna party with you. [rofl]

I would question any woman's honor if she approved of this sticker.
You can always climb back onto your moral high horse, and ride off into one of your numerous threads at anytime. Who are you to question any women's honor?
Did everyone forget just what that is?
I didn't forget.

Let’s see if we can get another 10 pages out of this thread. Which is gayer, the Harley wave or the jeep wave?

When I'm on my naked SV650 nobody wants to wave, the Harleys won't wave because it's a jap bike and the sportbike riders wont wave because it's a twin.
my favorite thing to do when im at a light next to someone who won't wave back is

look at their tires
look at them
look at their tires
look at them

99% of the time people who won't wave are larping tryhards with chicken strips for days

When I'm on my naked SV650 nobody wants to wave, the Harleys won't wave because it's a jap bike and the sportbike riders wont wave because it's a twin.
my favorite thing to do when im at a light next to someone who won't wave back is

look at their tires
look at them
look at their tires
look at them

99% of the time people who won't wave are larping tryhards with chicken strips for days
Naked twins are the best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom