Green member STOLE MY MONEY! Beware of 4406packman!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought a friend's Suzuki GSXR1100 into my H-D shop to diagnose a problem with it during my lunch hour.
Later that day when I left for the evening, I found a small handful of uncooked white rice piled on the seat.

That's as close to a "duck" story that I've got...
I never minded the rice. At least it isn't needed to sop up the oil on the ground.

I always carried one of those oil squirter cans. A couple shots under a Harley and the owner is amused for hours.

I never minded the rice. At least it isn't needed to sop up the oil on the ground.

I always carried one of those oil squirter cans. A couple shots under a Harley and the owner is amused for hours.
Yeah, we used to drop a little fresh oil under a bike that just had its cases split, usually to install stroker kits, on the new guy's first motor job.

We all laughed and laughed...

(Remembering what it felt like when it was done to us...)

Why Is this not a MEGATHREAD yet...?

Yeah, we used to drop a little fresh oil under a bike that just had its cases split, usually to install stroker kits, on the new guy's first motor job.

We all laughed and laughed...

(Remembering what it felt like when it was done to us...)
Just to add a post:

I used to crew a sailboat that we 'raced' around Lake Ponchatrain (sp). The owner would race it for real once or twice a year. He'd have a pocket full of the bolts/rivets used to secure a sail. He'd drop one or two on the boat that beat him the last time they went out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom