• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Green Beret shoots intruder, gets court martial

As a Jewess in the US, I recall that America wasn’t won with a registered gun! Let’s all put our 2nd Amendment FIRST!! And remember, criminals are stopped not by talk, but by FIREARMS.

Comment by Wendy Weinbaum — January 30, 2008
Amen, lady.

I can't believe it bounced off of his head! I give my dad shit when he carries is .22 PPK look alike. I tell him a .22 is a joke for self defense but he won't listen. Maybe this will wake him up.

When i lived in Maine about 6 years ago, this gross abomination of a white trash lady and her white trash boyfriend where chillin in their living room when the lady's ex who she had a restraining order on came stumbling up to the double wide looking for a fight. He broke the door down and was met with a .22 to the face from the new boyfriend and he died instantly. The bullet went in right under his eye at an upward angle.

BTW no charges were filed.

Be that as it may, i would not rely on a 22 for self defense.

Statistically, more people are killed by a .22 than by any other caliber. Of course, with the sheer number of .22 calibers and rounds fired, that should not surprise anyone.

If we're just specifying caliber and not cartridge type, that would include .223. [wink]

Ken

That is classic, I love the court martial part, I wonder if the prosecution got into his role because I can image a Jack McCoy type (Law and Order) being passionate about prosecuting Taylor for not using the right Caliber Gun . Duh Duh!

Back
Top Bottom