Good place to buy factory glock mags?

MXD

A friend of mine from out of state asked me if I knew of a good place to order some 33rnd factory glock mags for his 9mm SBR. I wasn't sure so I figured I'd ask here.

Thanks

At least with 44MAG, they show both sides of the mags so you know that you are getting the non-Gen4, non LEO only marked magazines. You know, those gray area mags :p

Before you thank me, I think glockstore.com has them cheaper.

I was making a crack at the OPs expense, but even 44mag is out of nearly everything right now. I checked their website on a whim and nearly everything is marked as sold out. They do have some glock mags indicated as in stock (and reflecting a steep price increase due to the current market), but before you try and buy I would call and determine if they are, in fact, in stock.

I would have picked up all 50 or so of them if they took AMEX or PayPal.. Ghetto company.. Ima sell the ones I picked up to some NY suckers for a buck fifty.

Everyone seems to be out of stock except glockstore.com. Part of me thinks that they are out of stock and just haven't updated their website but for 2 straight days I have gotten nothing but a busy signal and no return email. Does anyone have any experience with them? Are their inventory levels online usually accurate?

Back
Top Bottom