Good gunsmith for fitting an aftermarket 1911 barrel to a S&W Scandium SW1911SC E-series commander

Hi all,

Looking for some recommendations about someone who may fit an aftermarket Ed Brown barrel to my 4.25" Scandium E 1911 commander.
I live in central MA right next to Worcester but could go east or Northern central, Fitchburg, Lunenburg, Lowell, Framingham, Natick, Metro-West, etc.
I am also looking at the suppressor-ready barrel, that I may have for down the road plans to move to a kind of state that would support those.
Would a MA gunsmith fit such a barrel, you think?

Thanks,

B

Business End Customs would always be a great choice. I’ve had good dealings with Larocca gun works in Worcester. Mike used to work for Pachmyer.

LaRocca...he can probably take care of it for you in a week or two. Beats waiting 4-6 months like most of the other guys (NOT discounting any of their work).

He's a cool guy to talk shop with and the shop itself has some awesome eye candy (lots of machinery visible to customers). He's in the old mill next to the worcester police station.

Back
Top Bottom