Gold and silver prices are down

China was on a gold buying spree that I thought was to be used for a gold-backed currency. Now we really know why. Plating tungsten...

These are the videos that I saw that made me buy the precious metal verifier pro. While I never had these coins in hand, in the videos they appear pretty convincing.

I'm looking to sell a couple of 1oz American Gold Eagles - any suggestions on where to go?

The guy I used to use shut down a couple of years ago and I haven't looked around to find another place.

I'm looking to sell a couple of 1oz American Gold Eagles - any suggestions on where to go?

The guy I used to use shut down a couple of years ago and I haven't looked around to find another place.

Sell them here... probably be a better deal for you and the buyer

This guy is fair and reputable: Boston Bullion - Coin Dealer in Burlington . Burlington MA. Or this guy: Buying and Selling Rare Coins at Northeast Numismatics . Concord MA. Sold him $20,000 worth, a few years back. AAA+ dealer.

Or you can scour the state to maybe get a few dollars more.

Or, as LuvDog says, you can sell them here.

This guy is fair and reputable: Boston Bullion - Coin Dealer in Burlington . Burlington MA. Or this guy: Buying and Selling Rare Coins at Northeast Numismatics . Concord MA. Sold him $20,000 worth, a few years back. AAA+ dealer.

Or you can scour the state to maybe get a few dollars more.

Or, as LuvDog says, you can sell them here.

I'm more interested in me handing the coins over the counter and the guy handing me cash and we both go our separate ways with nobody the wiser - if you know what I mean.

LuvDog said sell them here - I might try that first.

I'm more interested in me handing the coins over the counter and the guy handing me cash and we both go our separate ways with nobody the wiser - if you know what I mean.

I wouldn't use Boston Bullion if you want to remain anonymous. A few years ago I tried to sell them a couple of coins. They said that they are required by the town to record your information when they buy coins from you.
I ended up posting and selling the coins in this thread.

I wouldn't use Boston Bullion if you want to remain anonymous. A few years ago I tried to sell them a couple of coins. They said that they are required by the town to record your information when they buy coins from you.
I ended up posting and selling the coins in this thread.

Exactly.

I know places like Boston Bullion and quite a few others will do that.

I used to deal with a couple of shops that were "cash and carry" - but they were both in NH and don't seem to be around any more.

I'd like to sell two 1oz American Gold Eagles - so if anybody is interested - let me know and we can work out the specifics.

I've got real estate for sale on the dark side of the moon for anyone who thinks they they will benefit from holding physical gold and/or silver.

You will lose a pretty good amount of $$ selling to brick & mortar shops.

I've got real estate for sale on the dark side of the moon for anyone who thinks they they will benefit from holding physical gold and/or silver.

Mehhh... Already own some

jeoUfx5.jpg

I'm pretty sure the fact that I bought American Eagle 1 oz gold coins back when the price of gold was down around the $850 mark - and sold them a few years later when it got up into the $1500 range - proves this statement is horseshit.

Maybe.

But the results of bad decisions by a single individual is not enough evidence to prove out a universal claim.

looks like I struck nerve with the goldbuggers....if you haven't figured out yet the PM pricing system is rigged, then keep doing what you're doing. Why are you incorrectly assuming I've made some bad decisions? You interested in a few lots at bargain basement prices on the dark side? I can get you in at ground level, opportunity of a lifetime...

Last edited:
Maybe he bought silver in 2011.

With the market and prices so thoroughly controlled, the conditions for an individual(someone outside the system anyway) to significantly profit from gold and silver would have to be so catastrophic that getting fiat currency in exchange for your PM would one of the last things on your mind.

Ah. Ok. You're coming at this from a purely investment strategy point of view. I have investments in stocks and US Bonds that have seen great growth.
PM's not so much. I separate the two, and use PM's as a store of wealth and not an instrument to increase it. Thanks for your reply.
~Matt

looks like I struck nerve with the goldbuggers....if you haven't figured out yet the PM pricing system is rigged, then keep doing what you're doing. Why are you incorrectly assuming I've made some bad decisions? You interested in a few lots at bargain basement prices on the dark side? I can get you in at ground level, opportunity of a lifetime...

Of course there are risks (and costs) associated with buying gold. There are risks (and 'maintenance' costs) associated with the stock market as well. Who's to say the 'system riggers' won't decide from time to time to inflate values? They've done so before. Then decisions can be made to sell, or go long, as many have done in the past. It's not better, nor is it worse.

Back
Top Bottom