Gold and silver prices are down

Cool what caused the reversal and move higher?

I hate to be that guy... but more buyers than sellers...

Most analysts seem to think that China is loading up the truck.

Still no signs of big demand among US retail. No lines at coin store. Premiums over spot are up some but not huge. No shipping delays.

IMHO this is the big boys at work. Fasten your seatbelts...

I am surprised by how little interest there is in gold domestically.

In regards to my question, I didn't know if a fed official started blathering on about imminent rate cuts or something like that earlier. The market started down and then when I looked up again, just a few minutes ago, it was up significantly.

I am surprised by how little interest there is in gold domestically.

In regards to my question, I didn't know if a fed official started blathering on about imminent rate cuts or something like that earlier. The market started down and then when I looked up again, just a few minutes ago, it was up significantly.

Dollar was up slightly so it's not the price of the US dollar.

If it is China buying, perhaps joined by the BRICS nations, that involves an interesting analysis. But you can be sure, if that's who is buying, it does not accrue to the benefit of the US.

Seriously considering buying physical pm's. Where are you guys getting it all from? Grams vs ounces? What does the hive-mind think of digital silver? Its all so overwhelmimg especially with coins and the designs on them.

Seriously considering buying physical pm's. Where are you guys getting it all from? Grams vs ounces? What does the hive-mind think of digital silver? Its all so overwhelmimg especially with coins and the designs on them.
If I was in the market I’d go here:

Apmex.com

New Gold Eagles by the ounce.

Gold is smart. There has to be some reason demand is skyrocketing and central banks are buying at these all time highs. Something is afoot. A massive change in the financial markets and global economy is at play.

Yeah this is a bit scary 😅
You're scared? This is what I predicted yesterday and then some. If I guess right, something's seriously wrong. It's like "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" and the coin flip comes up heads 76 times. Not good. Well, good, considering I made the right play, more or less, but scary.

You're scared? This is what I predicted yesterday and then some. If I guess right, something's seriously wrong. It's like "Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead" and the coin flip comes up heads 76 times. Not good. Well, good, considering I made the right play, more or less, but scary.
Not literally scared of course but in some way we all should all take pause to consider the rise in gold as being not positive for the global economy and capital markets. A good trade for sure though.

I'm being tongue-in-cheek about it as well. There are serious problems in China and in the European banking system. Aren't they cutting rates already while over here we're dithering about whether our economy is just too damned strong? Somebody knows something. What could it be? Bank failures? GFC 2.0?

Back
Top Bottom