Gold and silver prices are down

PM's are still quite volatile...

View attachment 384562
Certainly, though we have had 3 times Gold (manipulators and weak investors) has tried to break down below $1900 and each time it was heavily bought up to the $1920’s. That’s very bullish. I’m talking bull in the dollar-shop bullish.

Even as we close today in a few minutes we’ve held on and my miners have shot up as much as another 15%.

View attachment 384905
Watch you change... looks like people are turning in grandpa’s change jar... got this one today getting coffee at Cumbys!!! 1900% profit.

Try going to the bank and getting rolls of dimes and quarters. I got a roll of silver quarters that way. Wish I'd bought more than one.

Such a dumbass monetary policy

It's brilliant. It lets the government spend limitless borrowed money without raising taxes. The rich get super rich, while the masses lose income without even realizing it, and when they get angry they attack the wrong people.

Last edited:
anyone use JM Bullion to SELL back coins? For my stack, their buy back price is almost $1 - $2 per oz HIGHER than spot - my average per oz is $18.43 at purchase - making my spread (profit) 59-ish %. I have a couple of things I want to do....

^^^ Agreed!

Post what you have and I'm sure you can get similar or even better from a local forum member.
I'm going to re-inventory tonight. I believe my Eagle number is lower than what I have on my sheet, I have given an Eagle to each of the Scouts making Eagle Scout in my troop. I think I am down 8......

But as for other stuff, I believe I have:

1oz Austrian Silver Philharmonics
various British mint 1oz coins
1oz Canadian Maple Leafs
1oz Armenian Silver Noah's Arcs
1oz rounds (Buffalo Silvers, Sunshine Morgans, SilverTown St. Gaudens)
SMI 1oz bars
Sunshine Silver bars
A-Mark 10oz bar

PM me your interest LOL

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom