• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Gold and silver prices are down

Man I cannot believe the amount of people lining up to BUY silver at $30/oz...

I gotta thank you guys though - specifically this guy
Here's a neat deal from northeastcoin. It's not for me - I get board of silver eagles - but it's not a bad deal IMHO.
Buying and Selling Rare Coins at Northeast Numismatics
I took my $1200 Trump money and bought this back when silver was at $14/oz (although it was selling for 30-50% more). Its a complete set of Eagles, 34 of them. (Plus I bought a couple of slabbed colonial copper coins to get up to the $1,000 no-tax threshold). This set has just about doubled in value in the six months since I bought it. Thanks Win and thank all you guys for keeping me up to date with whats going on with PMs.

Man I cannot believe the amount of people lining up to BUY silver at $30/oz...

I gotta thank you guys though - specifically this guy
I took my $1200 Trump money and bought this back when silver was at $14/oz (although it was selling for 30-50% more). Its a complete set of Eagles, 34 of them. (Plus I bought a couple of slabbed colonial copper coins to get up to the $1,000 no-tax threshold). This set has just about doubled in value in the six months since I bought it. Thanks Win and thank all you guys for keeping me up to date with whats going on with PMs.
I've had good luck with them too. Paid me true spot for gold when everyone else was 2%-3% below spot....

Like when I tell people I bought Juniper Networks at $4. It went on to reach $200. [cheers]

Unfortunately I sold it at $8. :eek:
I bought Baidu at $60 in 2003. Sold it at $80. It went to $280 something and split. From $100 something it went back up to $200 something. Didn’t look at the charts just now to be sure but yeah, that was a premature move.

In that video, where was he getting his impure silver shot from?
Sterling silver. He buys 925 and refines it to 9999 through this process.
That's why the melted and drop-quenched Sterling Silver" shot" has a dirty amber color to it.
The 925 Alloy still contains the remaining metals to be refined out. (usually copper)

Back
Top Bottom