going saturday

going saturday morning to stoneham to check out there selection and realy hope .to purchase my first firearm (oh and grab the wife some flowers[wink] least i could do ) so wish me luck driving an hour to get there i will probly fs also [smile]

I always love when I can put a date on a calender to do some real shopping :)
Good luck on your journey.

Im also thinking about heading to stoneham on sat (assuming you mean Collector Guns) in search of a plinking rifle :)

that or ill be scoping out KTP while im up that way sunday

Oooh, the anticipation of buying your first gun. Makes ya feel all warm and fuzzy to think about it, don't it?

Savor every minute of it, jccaley1. Enjoy.

thanks evryone i held a sw 9ve felt real good however i am gonna look see what they have like the ruger also 9mm goin to collectors gallery first i emailed a few places him and four seasons were the only ones to get back to me . just hope i can decide in a timely fashion while i am there dont want to be gone all day[wink] ive been looking on here for used ones but nothn cot my eye ,would rather buy one that no on wants anymore and get good deal but oh well ,wife also found out i was saving for months [shocked]not too happy looks like 2 dozen roses this year[wink]

thanks evryone i held a sw 9ve felt real good however i am gonna look see what they have like the ruger also 9mm goin to collectors gallery first i emailed a few places him and four seasons were the only ones to get back to me . just hope i can decide in a timely fashion while i am there dont want to be gone all day[wink] ive been looking on here for used ones but nothn cot my eye ,would rather buy one that no on wants anymore and get good deal but oh well ,wife also found out i was saving for months [shocked]not too happy looks like 2 dozen roses this year[wink]

And so it begins...[laugh] good luck in your search!

Back
Top Bottom