• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

GOAL at Statehouse Tomorrow

Too bad it's during a week day when most are working. Mostly the "takers" can be present while the "givers" are off toiling away to supply the "takers."

I work downtown, I may try to make it.

All the stay at home moms will be out for the Statists, so do what you can.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk 2

If it was last week I could have walked there in 30 steps. Can't get there for this.

-Proud to be dad every day, a licensed plumber most days, and wish I was a shoemaker on others.

"Gross" means large in German, ironically.

He graduated college in 1967. How's this, from his Wiki.

He served in the Army Reserve during the 1970's, and his South Boston unit numbered among its members Thomas P. O'Neill III, Ed Markey, and Markey's brothers Richard and John.[7]
There's a shocker. Just like Bush, he had the right connections to get a cushy Reserve job rather than pound ground.

All of two dozen people here so far. Two statie helicopters overhead - coincidence I'm sure, but ironic

I work downtown, just got back. Thought Jim did a good job, I'm glad he got some media attention. I liked his point about "smart" guns - that if they were good, the police would already be using them, and instead say that's the last thing they need. I like that he pointed out the specific laws MA already has in effect, making one gun a month useless/redundant.

I knew I wouldn't like Grossman, but I was surprised at how boring he was. It was like he only prepared 5 minutes worth of material, and kept repeating the same (wrong) points.

Last edited:
Predictably, Grossman is not very knowledgeable on the gun issues. He kept defending one-gun-a-month by talking about straw purchases but I can't for the life of me figure out how those even happen in MA where the gun can be traced right back to the original owner.

Back
Top Bottom