GOAL at Danvers?

SKS Ray

NES Member
Will there be a GOAL table at the Danvers show and more importantly will there be a pile of NES stickers for sale again?
Mine looks great on the rear window of my truck parked at the range and I can only hope other shooters at Sippican Rod and Gun club have noticed it and looked up the forums. I find myself constantly telling people about the forum when they ask me about advice and topics that have been covered here. Even today I was telling someone to check here about a gun show schedule. I need one more NES sticker to put it on my rifle case so people can see it and remember it.

I saw Jim at the Outdoor show in Worcester. It didn't sound like he knew that there was a show in Danvers.

I said that I didn't remember what the name of the place was, he said that he would check in here...

So, I would guess that there will be a table. But I'm not sure....

Maybe Len will pop in here and let us know.

Sheraton Ferncroft, way the hell up the hill in Danvers, off US-1.
http://www.starwoodhotels.com/sheraton/property/overview/index.html?propertyID=256

GOAL has a table only when they can get volunteers or staff to man it. I'm not going to Danvers (too small for long trip), so I have no idea if GOAL will be there or not.

Wrt the NES Stickers, Derek dropped them off at the GOAL table, so that will be up to him if they are at any particular show or not.

Hey, Len, it is not THAT long a trip! Just come up Rt 1 thru Boston (no toll coming North).

I will be at the show for part of Sat; let me know if you want to visit your old Ser 70 Colt!! :)

I will be at the Sharon club Sunday for a match. Seems like a nice place w/the 25 yard indoor range.

Hey, Len, it is not THAT long a trip! Just come up Rt 1 thru Boston (no toll coming North).

I will be at the show for part of Sat; let me know if you want to visit your old Ser 70 Colt!! :)

I will be at the Sharon club Sunday for a match. Seems like a nice place w/the 25 yard indoor range.

Dave, no interest in Danvers, sorry.

If you're going to be shooting in Sharon, give me a call after you're done (there's a phone there with local service last I knew) . . . I'll send you my number in Email . . . and I'll zip by SF&G and drool over my old Ser. 70 Colt, then we can go grab a cup of coffee? I'm only a few minutes from the club.

Back
Top Bottom