Gun show at the Big E this weekend

Just joined. I might go. Looking to try and find a SR-22 Rifle. Can't seem to find any yet.
The Ruger SR22 rifle does not accept the SR22 pistol magazine. It uses the 10/22 magazine as it actually is a dressed up 10/22 rifle. Just wanted you to be aware that they take totally different magazines. The only thing they have in common is the SR22 name. Cheers!

Anyone going to the show this weekend? I am going on Sunday with my son.
We probably won't find anything but we do sometimes get lucky. And it's an excuse to get out of town.
And does anyone have a good breakfast recommendation in the area west of the Big E? Like Westfield?
when I went to Westfield state, Little Georges was a popular breakfast place some local Westfield residents told me about. it is right on rt 20, heading toward west Springfield for the gun show. you would pass right by it if coming from your area and taking 20 or getting off at Westfield and then taking 20 in.

otherwise, memo's as mentioned above by some others is good too. right across the street from the show in west Springfield.

didn't realize there was a show this weekend. maybe I'll meander over and spend some money.

edit to add: I just realized I am a week past, lol doh!

I haven't been to that crummy show in years. If you want to visit Springfield, you're better off going to the Springfield Armory NHS and donating the money you would have spent on gunshow parking and admission.

I highly recommend going to the Armory but its not exactly a shopping trip. More of a "look but can't touch" experience.

I highly recommend going to the Armory but its not exactly a shopping trip. More of a "look but can't touch" experience.

Very true. Even when they were still doing the upstairs paid tours, the curator handled anything he brought out to show the group with white cotton gloves and definitely no pass-around.

My point was since the NHS is free (at least the last time I was there) a contribution is appreciated and necessary.

Back
Top Bottom