Gun show at the Big E this weekend

Anyone going to the show this weekend? I am going on Sunday with my son.
We probably won't find anything but we do sometimes get lucky. And it's an excuse to get out of town.
And does anyone have a good breakfast recommendation in the area west of the Big E? Like Westfield?

What is cost to enter the show, if any; and for parking, if any? Not going to drive over 45 minutes if it costs more than 15 bucks, which is probably all the savings you'd get by going to a show.

What is cost to enter the show, if any; and for parking, if any? Not going to drive over 45 minutes if it costs more than 15 bucks, which is probably all the savings you'd get by going to a show.
I think it’s like 12 bucks to get in and 5 to park. I don't find too many deals any more it's more of finding oddball parts that I am continually ISO. Plus I spend the day with my son talking guns.

I presume you are looking for a used one because I thought those were discontinued as a direct model. Just curious about the interest in that particular model.

Correct, discontinued. That's why i'm trying to find one on here (can't posts in classifieds yet, assuming I need more posts to do so), or at a gun show.

What’s the attraction with the SR-22? Kind of a bastardized AR looking 10-22 isn’t it?

The SR-22 makes no sense to me. I like form to follow function, not the other way 'round and it's a PITA to disassemble for cleaning.

If you want the cosmetics of an AR, go for the S&W or a conversion upper.

I enjoyed visiting a local dealer at one time that rented an old house with an open spiral staircase. The armory was upstairs. Otherwise the "show" was an overpriced flea market.

What were the prices on Pre Ban Glock Mags???

Saw one guy selling 3 for $210. Overall the show was a waste of time (shocker), and I most likely will not ever go to another. I was hoping to pick up some spare Glock parts, and the one guy selling anything was gouging, and even required an LTC to purchase an 80% frame.

Most of the tables were just full of absolute junk.

I haven't been to that crummy show in years. If you want to visit Springfield, you're better off going to the Springfield Armory NHS and donating the money you would have spent on gunshow parking and admission.

Back
Top Bottom