Glock transfer into Mass...

So glocks are on the list but not approved for sale. Does that mean I can transfer one from out of state so long as it is a pre-1998 gun or does it also have to have been in state prior to 1998?

If it is pre-10/21/98 it can be "imported" and sold by a MA Dealer, assuming that the particular model is on the EOPS List.

It doesn't matter where the gun came from in this case, but ONLY because the particular model Glock is on the EOPS List.

Also note that some Ma. dealers will not accept transfers of pre-98 Glocks from out of state. Even though it's a perfectly legal transfer, they insist that it had to have been in-state prior to 98.

Four Seasons has been very helpful in transfering pre-10/98 Glocks into Massachusetts. I had contacted a couple of more local FFLs freaked out when I used the words Glock and transfer in the same sentence. When I called FS Carl said "no problem".

Tweed is right. I was trolling ARfcom's & GT's Classifieds looking for a G23 that was pre-ban. I asked Carl about transferring into his shop and he said no problem. Not only that, but he'd even accept it from the owner directly (in accordance with Fed Law) and not require the owner to ship from an FFL (which most dealers will insist on).

They don't come any better than Four Seasons/Carl.

Back
Top Bottom