• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

glock gen 4s on approved roster list

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure a firearm has to be on BOTH this list and the AG list in order to be sold in MA.

Geeze I saw the title and almost had a heart attack, but no :(

Man got me all excited for a split second. Shame on you. [sad] I'm actually comtemplating a 21 gen 4.

Funny enough weren't they on the list with gen 3? Also there is no AG list of what does and doesn't meet those requirements it's up to the dealer to know what does and doesn't meet those requirements. Ironically I just purchased a gen4 26 in mass and glock provides a note in there about the Lci which is required by the mass AG and another note specifically about the mass AG

what's funny is that this same question pops up every 3-5 days. it seems like search function is broken, but i know it's not. what a conundrum

images

Another lost soul because they think the EOPS list is god's word.

"Send it" via The iPhone

Last time Martha ran for her position she got almost 70 percent of the vote. You want to change this vote her out of Office until then she will keep Rielly's rules in effect.

This Attorney General B.S. is worse than any ban.

Last time Martha ran for her position she got almost 70 percent of the vote. You want to change this vote her out of Office until then she will keep Rielly's rules in effect.

This Attorney General B.S. is worse than any ban.

Rileys rules ????
Weren't they originated under that douchebag extrodnaire' Harshbarger ???

I hope you're not sharing that information on where to get with everyone and their brothers mother that's about to PM you. Because you're going to **** it up for everyone when some noob starts yapping on the forums about who transfers or other ways to get them and you ruin it for everyone. Then glocks will start becoming harder and harder to find and it will be because of people bragging about the price of their gen 4s.
Ignore him Al, just tell me. [wink]

I hope you're not sharing that information on where to get with everyone and their brothers mother that's about to PM you. Because you're going to **** it up for everyone when some noob starts yapping on the forums about who transfers or other ways to get them and you ruin it for everyone. Then glocks will start becoming harder and harder to find and it will be because of people bragging about the price of their gen 4s.

Someone is gonna **** up my cool back door to getting new glocks in this ****ing state. I'm Gonna be so pissed if the brass of MA shut it down

Last edited:

I didn't , and would not ruin it for the people who know what to look for and to grow some balls and tell the AG to pound sand.

I only said it to wake people up and make them realize what MA has done to them.

Sent from my carbon covered iPhone

Ignore him Al, just tell me. [wink]

Never happen. I don't put honest dealer's reputation at risk and would never blab on a public forum.

That being said, paying over $625 for any Glock is an absolute ripoff. Especially older gen 2 G19's selling at $699?! Really ? And it will sell, fast.

It's a shame. Lock this thread!

Sent from my carbon covered iPhone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom