Glock Armorers - I'm looking for an old extractor

Do any local Glock armorers (or anyone for that matter) have an old-style Glock OEM 15 degree 9mm extractor without the loaded chamber indicator? It's discontinued by Glock. It's part number was SP01889. Thanks!

Wow, nice! I looked everywhere (including Numrich, but either missed it or looked under a different model that didn't list it) and haven't been able to find it from a single source. Honestly I'm a little skeptical since that page states it's new, OEM, without the LCI plus Glock hasn't made these in years as far as I can discern...but the picture looks correct so I'm going to order two so I have a backup. I'll post back with my findings. Thanks again!

Do any local Glock armorers (or anyone for that matter) have an old-style Glock OEM 15 degree 9mm extractor without the loaded chamber indicator? It's discontinued by Glock. It's part number was SP01889. Thanks!

What's the advantage of the old style?

What's the advantage of the old style?

I'm not sure that there is an advantage, per se. I wanted to retain the original appearance of my 1997 G19 without an expensive aftermarket extractor. I have also read that the newer 15 degree LCI extractor requires a new plunger and spring.

If you look on that master list of parts for the G19 or G17 there are two different old style extractors. I'm not sure what the difference is, but I just linked to the one that most resembled what you were looking for.

After looking at that photo more carefully I'm skeptical that it represents the correct extractor. Numrich seems to post pictures representative of the actual part you'll receive, and that photo looks more like a 90 degree extractor than a 15. So I'm going to hold off on ordering it

Both will work 100%
Also you can buy the Lonewolf one for like 17 bucks. Or a Shadow Systems one from AIM for 16. I fooled around switching a few stock Glock older and newer Extractors and all worked fine.

Both will work 100%
Also you can buy the Lonewolf one for like 17 bucks. Or a Shadow Systems one from AIM for 16. I fooled around switching a few stock Glock older and newer Extractors and all worked fine.

Thanks for the heads up. I don't like how a LCI extractor looks, but I think a 90degree extractor in a 15 degree cut slide looks even worse. So I'll probably end up ordering a 15 degree cut LCI current production one. I like to keep my Glocks OEM in terms of parts

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom