• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Glock Armorer Training

I am VERY interested in taking this class. Please keep use posted!

I have an open schedule and can commit to just about any date.

Randy: I'm a definite in, assuming dates won't conflict. Just picked up a 3rd gen Glock 19, and wouldnt mind being intimately familiar with it.

Sorry Jim,
I must have made a mistake on October 16, when I posted on this topic. I must have posted into a sub-forum...I guess. So, I guess my thread has been moved? I don't know man..this technology thing has me twisted.

I remember things were simple when I completed the NRA Cert. Instr. Courses(3), NRA Law Enforcement Instr. courses (2), Ma Dept of State Police - basic firearm safety instr., Glock Armorer, Beretta Armorer, Sig Armorer, Ruger Armorer, PA. State Police Firearms Instr. (LE), HK MP5/Subgun Armorer Course, HK MP5/Subgun Operator Course, US Army Sniper School, US Marshals Tactical Pistol Course, LFI 1., MA. Criminal Justice (LE) Police Firearms Instr., MA Criminal Justice (LE) Police Patrol Rifle Instr.

I remember when things were fun working with the 10th SF Group, Shooting at Camp Perry, teaching Opfor/ Foreign Weapons to Army Reservists , or receiving that US Army Distinguished Pistol Shot Badge.

Anyway, Sorry for my ignorance, in posting the thread. I guess I should take my eyes off the Front Sight, so I can correctly post Threads.

Last edited:
Just an FYI.............. if anyone cant make this one and is an instructor, they should look into a group called ILEETA. Glock does a Armorer Class at the conference each year. It is in Chicago, but if you can get in, it is definitely worth it. They have also held come Colt Armorer classes in the past there as well.

If you can do it closer to home with this group..... do it!

still working on it

Been working on it Gentlemen. I haven't forgotten, just been banging out my 80 hr work weeks. I'll post ASAP, with details - positive or negative.

As noted above, ILEETA is a good training option for those that qualify as Law Enforcment Trainers. LE Trainers that can prove same.

My attempt is for those that don't meet the usual definition of Law Enforcement.

I have just completed the Glock Armourers Course because of my business. I'm the Armourer for a number of small Police Services.

It took me almost a year to get the course including Glock getting an export permit (DSP83) for the export of knowledge and books.

You may find that it will take an act of God before they let anyone who's not LEO< Military or employed by a distributor.

They are having it at ILEETA this year. I plan on taking it. Best thing is they are also holding a SIG 229 Armor and a AR-15 Armor course... plan on taking all 3!

I am 100% in.

I have been searching for a Glock Armorer's course for a while now close by. I missed the one Yarmouth PD hosted about a year ago due to the fact it filled up so fast.

Looking forward to further info on this subject.

Gentlemen, Is there any interest in attending a Glock Armorer Course in 2009?. If there is interest, among the forum members, I will arrange for a Factory Glock Course asap in the greater Boston area (Northshore). I need to prove interest, before I engage in arrangements. I can't book a course, with the hopes of "tire-kickers", and then have everything go "Tits-up". I can Do.....but will only Do with serious interest.

Back
Top Bottom