Glock Armorer Training

I am in. I don't care what I have to do to be there I will be. I have been looking for this class for a long time.

I am military, 31B, so just let me know what I need to bring as proof.

You may find that it will take an act of God before they let anyone who's not LEO< Military or employed by a distributor.

I'm not sure this qualifies as an act of god, but the following is on the Hot Topics page of the GSSF website:

GSSF Members Eligible for AC Classes!

GSSF Members can now take the Armorer's Class. The price of the class is $150.00. Please see the Training website for locations and dates of upcoming classes. Print out the paperwork on the training website and fill it out. Put GSSF in the blank where it asks for your department, then fax to the number on the form. Approximately one month before the class, you will be mailed a confirmation letter that you will need to bring with you to the class.

GSSF Members Eligible for AC Classes!
One of the 34 students in the Glock armorer's course I took last Thursday was GSSF.

If you are a Glock fan, it's worth the time and money.

Please count me ! This debating the issue of having the course has been going back and forth for some time now .

Let's have it and set a date instead of just talking about it.

Chuck

I wish I was the person my dog thinks I am.

Aug 27 Glock Armorers class

Guys any of you signed up? I am all signed up just want to see if any of you guys were taking the class.

Hopefully I get it in time to register for the course and there are open seats.
Glock tends to be reasonable in dealing with situations. I'd just send in the registration with a note as to the date you joined GSSF and tell them you do not yet have your membership card.

Back
Top Bottom