Glock Armorer Training

Nothing like taking an EOD class on a Thursday. Did they provide the armor?

The class was great. There were no live rounds around any of the students.

It was a sterile classroom per safety rules. I suspect the instructors were packing BUGs though.

This class was AMAZING. I can honestly say that I would have paid 3x as much as what was charged to have this opportunity.

The design of the Glock is pure genius. You would appreciate if more if you knew all the intricacies.

I am so glad for the OP on this thread and the OP on the thread about this particular class.

Mark Doneburgh is a great teacher and has excellent knowledge of everything Glock.

This was one of the best days all year for me! [smile]

I attended the class yesterday too. It was a great class and I learned a lot, but I think the class would have gone much quicker if there weren't so many sales pitches for Glock products.

I attended the class yesterday too. It was a great class and I learned a lot, but I think the class would have gone much quicker if there weren't so many sales pitches for Glock products.

Yeah, it was a bit of an Info-mercial. The part with the Glock lights left me puzzled.

Your kidding right? Exactly what sales pitches are you talking about? I would guess that maybe they spent about 30 minutes max on "sales pitches" out of an 8 hour day. That's not bad. I thought the class was excellent, sales pitches and all.

-Cuz.

Back
Top Bottom