• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Globe Silencer Poll

From the published counterpoint to Jim's support for suppressor legalization...

Oh no, the jig is up, old Chief Freddy here caught us -- 42 other already legal states, supported by hundreds of state and national legislators representing hundreds of thousands of lawful gun owners, and we are all just scheming to give suppressors to criminals.

Chief Ryan's entire published opinion contains nothing but blatant misrepresentations and bold face lies.

I cannot vote in the poll or leave and online comment because I am not a subscriber -- I refuse to pay that much for ass wiping material.
If however your choice of toilet paper is of the Boston Globe variety as a subscriber please do leave a comment calling Chief Ryan out on his lies.

P.S.> Thanks very much Jim for your representation. [thumbsup]

Once criminals get silencers, they're going to want cops off of road details so they can run people over before shooting them with a PFFFT PFFFT. [rofl]

Is that 87-7 in favor of the same regulations or in favor of relaxed suppressor regulations?

And no, I couldn't read the article. After 3, you're out. I wonder what the Glob's opinion on free tuition in MA is. Because if that should be free, shouldn't their paper be as well???????

Arlington is that crime ridden that they need a Shot Spotter system? [rofl]

You just know that was paid for by a federal grant or some donation, and they took it as an opportunity to get
something for free even if they didn't actually need it.

Criminals will use the bare minimum of what is necessary for a crime. If cans were that important.. They'd be all over the place.. But in the past 11 years.. how many crimes with suppressors?

Criminals will use the bare minimum of what is necessary for a crime. If cans were that important.. They'd be all over the place.. But in the past 11 years.. how many crimes with suppressors?
I ran those stats a few weeks ago. Don't recall precisely but you are personally more likely to be struck by lightning on the 29th of February while wearing purple spandex, than to be a victim of a silencer crime.

Voted, non-subscriber 201-14 yes.

This guys an idiot, majority of the nation has access to suppressors and there is little if any crimes committed using them.

Need to hit it harder then. It allows you to vote more than once, so some other crowd or person is doing the same thing for no.

Save your time guys. We are never getting silencers in MA no matter how many gay polls you vote in.

Even more to the point, I can see the Globe pollsters now:

"Boss, poll results are in, 90% of subscribers think that MA should allow suppressors."
Reply "Oh, well, floor that, another ruined poll, we still got that story about the AG and her steps to sainthood? No? Alright, lets just do a goal=NRA hit piece and roll with it."

56% yes 44% no now.

Poll Wars!!!

lmIzpVA.jpg

Back
Top Bottom