• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Globe Silencer Poll

Nice job E.C. [thumbsup].
I imagine the Arlington Chief got his cookie and pat on the head.
Now go lay in the corner till the grabbers need to trot you out again.
Useful idiot .

So far so good:
Thank you for voting!
Yes 57.5% (391 votes)

No 42.5% (289 votes)

Total Votes: 680

Stop Handgun Violence (Rosenthals group), is aware too...

0SuYbI2.jpg

Come on folks. Vote it up.

I know it doesn't mean anything in reality, but we should win this like the scene in Cool Hand Luke when they finish tarring the road.

According to the Dems from GVP, you can vote multiple times.

Come on folks. Vote it up.

I know it doesn't mean anything in reality, but we should win this like the scene in Cool Hand Luke when they finish tarring the road.

According to the Dems from GVP, you can vote multiple times.

If it goes "no" it will be used against us somehow. If it goes "yes" it will be radio silence. Best to silence them.

I always wish i could comment but wont sign up...I'd love to ask why can't we own suppressors but we can own grenade launchers and beltfed machine guns?followed by a video..

Ahh i can taste the liberal tears now.

Nice job folks. Up over 80% and climbing like a rocket.

I'm out of shape...cramping up from all the clicking...[smile]

I always wish i could comment but wont sign up...I'd love to ask why can't we own suppressors but we can own grenade launchers and beltfed machine guns?followed by a video..

Ahh i can taste the liberal tears now.

I think a video of the flamethrower shoot and people demonstrating mortars and cannons with their cannoneers licenses would be a hoot. But then they'd go screaming to the legislature to ban all the scary things never once used in a crime in MA since maybe Shays Rebellion

82.34% (2,546 votes)
No 17.66% (546 votes)

I couldn't vote on my phone (poll didn't appear) or through Chrome (couldn't get in), but Microsoft Edge did allow me to.

Dont flatter yourselves. No one reads or cares about Globe polls.

The point is to fight back against their astroturf. The whole suppressor bill has been fought by a massive astroturf campaign funded by Bloomberg. If you looked at Senator Brownsberger's website and the # of comments he got, it was way out of whack with the usual level of response to constituent input on even controversial bills. The legislature is getting swamped by B.S. mailings and calls by the anti side and as REAL CONSTITUENTS we have to push back any way we can.

Until Healey pulled her coup by executive fiat, the legislature had been fought to a standstill with the last gun control bills in 2014. They no longer had an appetite for another fight that was going to give them a headache from avalanches of constituent feedback to muddle through.

Last edited:
I think a video of the flamethrower shoot and people demonstrating mortars and cannons with their cannoneers licenses would be a hoot. But then they'd go screaming to the legislature to ban all the scary things never once used in a crime in MA since maybe Shays Rebellion

That was a ton of fun. I went a couple years ago and it was a blast.

God, the blobe has a shitty IT department. Stupid website lets you just camp out there casting as many votes as you please. Shit like this is why the legacy media is dying. [rofl]

I see the police chiefs injecting their opinions into this argument. Last time I checked they were law enforcement-not legislative or judicial in nature. Does that mean his personal opinion about anything should be constituted as the truth? I would imagine that there are plenty of illegal aliens in town that overlooked. So following some laws and not the others is not law enforcement-it's politics. And his speech should be qualified as political not law enforcement.

I am of the opinion that perhaps that police and law enforcement should leave their firearms locked up at the station after duty hours. They can then carry their own firearms and permits for personal use. There should be one standard for all. Then we can talk politics.

I see the police chiefs injecting their opinions into this argument. Last time I checked they were law enforcement-not legislative or judicial in nature. Does that mean his personal opinion about anything should be constituted as the truth? I would imagine that there are plenty of illegal aliens in town that overlooked. So following some laws and not the others is not law enforcement-it's politics. And his speech should be qualified as political not law enforcement.

I am of the opinion that perhaps that police and law enforcement should leave their firearms locked up at the station after duty hours. They can then carry their own firearms and permits for personal use. There should be one standard for all. Then we can talk politics.

Do remember that most Chiefs do not represent what the average police officer thinks, and most live in the same liberal fantasy land as the majority of moonbats in this state.

Back
Top Bottom