Girlfriend looking for a suitable CCW holster

My girlfriend is currently looking for a summer CCW holster that can be worn with form fitting clothing. Every place we look the holster appear to be geared towards older women who wear, less than form-fitting apparel. Do any of the women of the forum have any suggestions? (she's looking at concealing a P229)
Thanks for any and all help.

-James G

My girlfriend is currently looking for a summer CCW holster that can be worn with form fitting clothing. Every place we look the holster appear to be geared towards older women who wear, less than form-fitting apparel. Do any of the women of the forum have any suggestions? (she's looking at concealing a P229)
Thanks for any and all help.

-James G

I have spent a lot of time and a lot of money on CCW holsters. I have learned a couple things.

You must be willing to change your style of dress in order to conceal completely

Good holsters are expensive

Sometimes you must tailor the firearm to the clothing

Form fitting clothing make concealing a med to large firearm impossible.

That said, trying to conceal a Sig 229 while wearing form fitting clothing will be next to impossible.

She will need to change her style of dress (loose fitting top gathered at the bodice will work) OR

switch to a small frame firearm she can carry in an ankle holster wearing pants that are loose in the leg.

Only other choice will be off body carry.

Once upon a time, I had a discussion with John Bianchi regarding concealing certain firearms. There was no e mail at that time and we did it by Snail Mail. John made a statement that some firearms just could not be concealed without wardrobe change.

Back
Top Bottom