Getting in trouble at S&W ...

If you build one, you can do it on the "payment plan", buting some here and some there. Most expensive part is the barrel.

And, we had thought before Ross left, we would have had a picture of a Jew, a Catholic and an Atheist, all holding their AR's, ready to go. 2 were NES logo builds, the other an M-4gery, rebuilt from a previously 20" and fixed stock build on a Bushmaster lower.

If you build one, you can do it on the "payment plan", buting some here and some there. Most expensive part is the barrel.

+1 Buy a stripped lower receiver now ($100-$150), and pick up the parts here and there as you go. It keeps a big charge from hitting your credit card, gives you the exact rifle you want, lets you and your son build a rifle together, and insulates you from any legal issues should a new AWB be passed before you have a chance to buy one.

You can build a quality AR-15 for around $700 this way.

If I were you, I'd buy the lower and have your son help you with the parts. Does he have a job, allowance or any way to earn money? Go part-for-part with him. You buy the lower, then he has to come up with $50 for the lower parts kit.

If I were you, I'd buy the lower and have your son help you with the parts. Does he have a job, allowance or any way to earn money? Go part-for-part with him. You buy the lower, then he has to come up with $50 for the lower parts kit.

Big Boy has a job, and Little Boy has an allowance ... and other sources of funds. My little guy is the banker here ... I currently owe him $23.

Yes, an incremental build is a stong option for us.

Back
Top Bottom