• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Geissele Triggers on Sale for Halloween: 20% OFF!!!

What's a good mid-priced trigger for target or three-gun? I assume almost anything will be an upgrade on the Anderson parts-kit standard trigger I have now, but what would be preferred in the sub-$200 range?

What's a good mid-priced trigger for target or three-gun? I assume almost anything will be an upgrade on the Anderson parts-kit standard trigger I have now, but what would be preferred in the sub-$200 range?

geissele G2S

its a 2 stage which is my preference. phenomenal. aim has a “fallsavings” promo 10% off. also primary arms had a geissele sale going.

To each there own. I like a single stage for any type of acquire target and get a shot off shooting hits on targets style shooting. For small groups in the center of your intended targets I like 2 stage.

Just picked up an SD-E, it’s got that crazy flat trigger, can’t wait to try it.

You wouldn’t happen to have that code, would you?

Ordered a B-G2S-E from Brownells, just now. Thanks for the quick responses.

FWIW, a googling of discount codes turned up free shipping code:
M6S

Brownells has the shipping code in the ad on the main page:

"M7R"

------

I bought 2 x SSA's 3 weeks ago.

Paid full price.

I wonder if Brownells will give me a credit since they are on sale now.

Otherwise since they are brand new, I can get a free return.

I hope they can credit me since I would feel bad returning a perfectly good item.

Any thoughts?

Last edited:

"M7R"

------

Paid full price.

I hope they can credit me since I would feel bad returning a perfectly good item.

Any thoughts?

Just return them and place a new order for two at the sale price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just return them and place a new order for two at the sale price.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I never returned anything to them but I do not want to get a reputation being a serial returner.

I figure if I can just get a credit, I could save face and we could both win.

"M7R"

------

Paid full price.

Any thoughts?

Brownells has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You purchase the on sale triggers then return your other triggers or call and see if they will discount your previous purchase. If they give you store credit they don't really loose do they?

Brownells prices are not always the best but they often have more of what I need and slightly higher quality (Smith tools and products) than other places.
Never had a problem with them on returns.
I bought a used set of stock checking tools. There was a missing file. I sent a picture to brownells to see if they had the tool that was missing. Response was send the kit back and we will take care of it.
A brand new kit came back a few days later.

Last edited:
SSA-E
But they have so many triggers. What are you looking for?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Brownells has a 100% satisfaction guarantee. You purchase the on sale triggers then return your other triggers or call and see if they will discount your previous purchase. If they give you store credit they don't really loose do they?

Brownells prices are not always the best but they often have more of what I need and slightly higher quality (Smith tools and products) than other places.
Never had a problem with them on returns.
I bought a used set of stock checking tools. There was a missing file. I sent a picture to brownells to see if they had the tool that was missing. Response was send the kit back and we will take care of it.
A brand new kit came back a few days later.

Brownells is awesome!

Since I bought my triggers within the past 14 days, they gave me a credit on the new sale price!

It's going back on my card.

Great customer service!

I drunk-surfed myself a SD-C over the weekend.
if I don't like the flat trigger or wish I'd gotten an Enhanced there's always the Black Friday sale to make things right.

Back
Top Bottom