Garand Question

Good lukc getting out of the state and when you do and need a restoration job done on a Garand, look up Bunker Hill Armory. The owner is a buddy of mine and he does amazing work. He is just starting a complete restoration of a M1 from Taiwan that is in TERRIBLE shape! Even the stock stinks, as in smell! His website is not up yet, but it will be hopefully soon.

You showed discipline and maturity and made the right choice. I still have 9 years before I leave MA.

Thanks. I would love to buy one, and one day I will. But the best idea for me as a gun enthusiast, an outdoorsman, and a freedom lover is to put all I've got into getting me to a free state. Then I will have a much easier time buying guns. I take a look at some of the stuff they've got at the shops in NH when I'm up there, and the prices on them compared to down here and I just drool.

Good luck with your exodus as well.

Not to drift off topic here but what are the NH gun show prices like compared to MA shows?

I can't help you there, I've only been to the shops. I did go to a Maine show last year and saw a MA dealer selling some Smith & Wesson revolvers. I then saw the same dealer at the Springfield, MA show selling the same guns for 50-100 dollars more for the same guns.

Back
Top Bottom