Garand Enbloc Issue

Is there any way to tune or adjust an enbloc clip? With the clips I have, it is very hard to chamber the first round. I basically have to pull back and release the charging handle about 3 times before the round is fully stripped from the clip and chambered. It happens in all 3 of my Garands, so I know it is a clip issue. Any suggestions?

use USGI Enblocs. It is completely normal to have to assist the op rod closed on the first rd on any Garand

I've got a whole slew of USGI clips from Lake City production (and some full of LC69 cartridges hint hint...)
Seriously, tho, if OP is near I have some to sell for a song. Principality of Sealand is a bit of a schlep, however, by air land and sea.

Based on advice from the forum, I tumbled my problematic new enblocs in my case cleaner. Let them tumble until slick and they have been trouble free ever since.

Based on advice from the forum, I tumbled my problematic new enblocs in my case cleaner. Let them tumble until slick and they have been trouble free ever since.

This is what I have done in the past.... I had a batch of the HMO 1972 clips in my sealed tin lot that all sucked.... Tumbling resovled about 50% of them the others I made SLEDS out of...

Funny. I've only had one bum one like you described. I have about 2 dozen MilSurp that work fine. Think I'll take my Winchester out to play tomorrow.

t

Back
Top Bottom