G42

That is correct the AG letter shut down everyone .. dont even bother

Not quite, but there are a lot of pant shitting hysterics going on right now. Anyone who still has sources would be wise to hold them close and not be broadcasting them across the internet to people that they don't know.

-Mike

Looking for recommendations for Glock 42 night sights and IWB holsters, I'm leaning toward a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB, I like the leather/kydex hybrid, does anyone have a good alternative?

238 is a better gun anyway.

I shot one, it was very accurate, but didn't fit my hand as well as G42, and the whole cocked and locked thing seemed awkward on such a small carry gun. Something that small I don't want to be fiddling with safeties when my adrenaline is sky high. I wish Sig would make either a striker fired version or a DA/SA version of the 238/938.

238 is a better gun anyway.

As someone who has run both and owns a 42, no it's not, it's just different. [laugh] And a P238 has all kinds of crap hanging off it that might make it undesirable for some applications. (ext hammer, safety lever, etc. ) If someone can deal with that, then it is a decent alternative.

-Mike

Looking for recommendations for Glock 42 night sights and IWB holsters, I'm leaning toward a Garrett Industries Silent Thunder IWB, I like the leather/kydex hybrid, does anyone have a good alternative?

I love my warthog gear holster. If you use the coupon code Facebook you get a discount too. I'm still deciding on the night sights as well.

G42 is so light not sure leather kydex is necessary unless you want the tuck option. i would think a single clip hybrid would be sufficient considering the weight.
IMO the multi holster elite for G42 is perfect for IWB.
for sights i run the ameriglo hackathorn (blacked out rear). great sight picture.
also mod is the mag guts follower gives it 7+1 without any mag extension.

Sights I went with Truglo TFX, which have sharp corners on the rear that poke into my beer storage area [laugh]

The holster needed a beer storage area flap so I went with El Paso Saddlery EZ Carry [smile]

I just put a set of AmeriGlo Spartan Operator night sights on my 42 & 43. They are awesome sights.
http://ameriglo.com/collections/glock

those look nice and not easy to snag, thanks!

G42 is so light not sure leather kydex is necessary unless you want the tuck option. i would think a single clip hybrid would be sufficient considering the weight.
IMO the multi holster elite for G42 is perfect for IWB.
for sights i run the ameriglo hackathorn (blacked out rear). great sight picture.
also mod is the mag guts follower gives it 7+1 without any mag extension.

The leather just lines the inside where the gun touches it, and it has a single clip. They also have cushy composite backs, but don't recommend them if you're going to be drawing from holster a lot or taking it on and off a lot, they recommend the kydex back for that. (not sure why)

http://www.giholsters.com/silent-thunder-iwb/

I will definitely get mag guts for each mag, thanks guys.

Can't believe how excited I am to get the Glock 42!

Last edited:
Looking into one of these for pocket carry but I was wondering a reasonable MA price is for one and/or if they are real hard to find. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom