• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G20, G40?

I like my 20 and bough the 29 as I already have a 30. Well the 29 mags don’t come with any pinky extension like the 30 which was a bummer. I bought the Pearce extension which made a big difference.
I would love to get a Colt Delta Elite 10mm but just can swing that as it’s almost the price of 2 Glocks.

2 Glock threads were started this week, but I don't want to derail them.

It is the third time this week I head of the Gen 4 brass issue.

I need more plastic in my life. Looking for a 10mm Glock -
What does NES recommend?
Which Gen and why?

Intended use:
OWB
Gangster
Ocassional pistol whipping
Cool FB selfies
Get b*tches - Glock gets b*tches
Open Carry when hiking
Ergonomics - no other gun can be held sideways like a Glock

I don't care about your S&W, Ruger, Kimber, Taurus ...

PS - Also looking at a 1911 in 10mm ... but want to hear about Glock. I don't want to hear about 1911s.

PS2 - Did I tell you I bought a 6.5cm? ... I wish Glock had a 6.5cm handgun.
1.0 cm for the win

And really?? Im the first to post this

0BFCB72A-CA32-4906-BCA0-5D7D11966723.gif

In all seriousness though, why not a G40? It's 10mm (real .40) so go big or go home. Since it's an open carry, who care's about slide length or conceal-ability.

More slide is more weight for less recoil?
Does a high pressure round like 10mm benefit from the extra bbl length?
Is the longer sight radius worth the extra length?

In all seriousness though, why not a G40? It's 10mm (real .40) so go big or go home. Since it's an open carry, who care's about slide length or conceal-ability.

Gen4: ribbed for your displeasure and hot loads in your face
Gen5: sleek and optic-ready obviates "sight radius"

If I'm going to get a Glock in 10mm, I just want it to fit in my kit bag. I'm sure the 40 will do it, but the 20 will serve my needs. For a longer barrel, I want Ruger to make their PCC in 10. So badly.

The irony is that I don't even want a 10mm, yet.

I second.. I hunt so the only 10mm Glock I'm interested in is the G40
it is not clear if it is ever going to be in gen5.
you think it would be so critical? i kinda partial to g20 size wise. i think it is more practical for most purposes.
will be both for me anyway. like 17/34.

it is not clear if it is ever going to be in gen5.
you think it would be so critical? i kinda partial to g20 size wise. i think it is more practical for most purposes.
will be both for me anyway. like 17/34.
I would definitely not carry a G40 lol I'm not a giant. I have a G19 for that and range fun. G40 would be strictly hunting

People said the 40 slide fits the 20. So why buy a 40 when you can buy a 20 and a second slide?

Do you even NES, bro?

Back
Top Bottom