• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G20 and .40 ammo, have you? Would you?

I might have ¼ inch larger groups and have to clean my chamber more? THE HORRER!

You must cry when hot brass lands in your high heels when shooting.
No, im just not a f***ing skinflint that does dumb shit with my guns. 🤣

Yup, people have been shooting .38's out of .357's for years without issue.
Not the same, revolvers have forcing cones and inherently deal with that scenario much better.

Headspacing off an extractor on a semi is just dumb.... but you guys can flint, not my gun. 🤣

My knapsack gun is a G31 with a drop in 9mm conversion barrel, an rmr and a streamlight tlr1.

G31 is 17 size frame chambered in 357sig
I don't like conversion barrels either but at least this is a sane solution that has an excellent chance of working well. Do you use a different recoil spring with it or is the g31 and 17 springs the same weight? I can see that choking with weak 9mm unless the slides are the same mass, but any 9mm worth carrying will probably be great in that setup.

Head space, extractors, springs, conversion barrels......isn't all of this irrelevant since we all decided .40 is gayer than Don Lemon?

Just dump the ammo in the garbage where it belongs.

I don't like conversion barrels either but at least this is a sane solution that has an excellent chance of working well. Do you use a different recoil spring with it or is the g31 and 17 springs the same weight? I can see that choking with weak 9mm unless the slides are the same mass, but any 9mm worth carrying will probably be great in that setup.
Different recoil springs. With a piece of cardboard stored with the set that’s not in the gun listing caliber and spring part nbr, (nbr is stamped on spring assembly), so I don’t mix up.

Back
Top Bottom