• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

G20, G40?

Someone started a thread on a G20 buy this week. Damned if I can find it. If anyone can post a link it would be appreciated…

Last edited:
We decided now is not the best time for a full on group buy like that
Yeah, makes sense. I was on the fence but was wondering what the outcome was. I happened to be reading an article on the history of the 10 and it piqued my interest. Quite an interesting history of that round. We’re thinking of spending a few weeks out in a big square state this summer and was thinking large predator defense and that was going to be my excuse to jump in.
I’ll stick with the big bore wheel gun I guess.

G20 is as poor a CCW piece as the G40 is, but with less velocity. IMO, 10mm isn't a conceal carry caliber, so G40 all the way.
Wut?

I bought a G20 recently for fun. It’s not a lot bigger than a G17 but a way better round.

And I did not even come close to paying the stupid pricing we see in the classifieds.

G20 is as poor a CCW piece as the G40 is, but with less velocity. IMO, 10mm isn't a conceal carry caliber, so G40 all the way.
What would you say if I told you I CCW both, at the same time

What would you say if I told you I CCW both, at the same time
i-am-not-worthy-not-worthy.gif

You give sh*t advice.
Yep, this is why you listened to my advice and bought 6.5CM.

I could have picked on you OP and the idiotic "gangster" or "pistol whipping" but I can tell when something is a joke and when something is genuine. Apparently, your humor sensor is broken.

No, I didn't know there are other guns that aren't Glocks, would have never thought of that. :rolleyes:
I didn't write if you knew other 10s existed . I asked if you considered any. If your irrational hate of me drives your purchase decision, well, I am honored I made an impact on your decision, just like your decision to get 6.5CM.

Back
Top Bottom