• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Front Site Certificates.

Me and 2 of my buddies are planning a trip to Front Site. I am just checking out here if anybody has any handgun class certificates they want to part with. I know there was a trip not so long ago and did not know if the good Dr. filled your pockets with his famous certificates to bring back east. I receive his emails, seemingly daily so I will cruise through those to see what the current package looks like but figured I would check in this community first.

If I remember the comments it seemd like folks thought it was worth the trip.

Thanks,
Bob

Last edited:
You can get them on ebay for a bit over $100.

Definitely worth a trip, both myself and my girlfriend got life memberships after our class. looking forward to going again in march [smile]

My wife just gave me the $100 certificate for the two day class! Probably going in March as well.

There are also a few independent operators on the www that are selling their "travel guide" to Pahrump, NV.
i.e. Where to stay, eat, how to ship F.A.s, where to buy ammo, etc.
A friend went last year and had a great time. His advice was to ensure physical conditioning before going, otherwise you will end up exhausted in the desert sun.

Back
Top Bottom