• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

NRA instructors - How to print class certificates?

rep308

NES Member
I've been an NRA Pistol instructor for a long time but haven't taught recently. I have logged into the NRA training site:

But I can not figure out how to print course completion certificates for the NRA Pistol class. Can someone help please?

I've been an NRA Pistol instructor for a long time but haven't taught recently. I have logged into the NRA training site:

But I can not figure out how to print course completion certificates for the NRA Pistol class. Can someone help please?

It’s a pain in the ass because you can’t print them until after the course is finished, which means you can’t hand them to students at the end of the class if you don’t have a computer & printer in/near the classroom, and you have time to do all the class completion on-line crap

I don’t even bother with the NRA certs unless a student specifically asks for it. (They’re all there for the Mass. safety cert.)

It’s a pain in the ass because you can’t print them until after the course is finished, which means you can’t hand them to students at the end of the class if you don’t have a computer & printer in/near the classroom, and you have time to do all the class completion on-line crap
And an internet connection...
I don’t even bother with the NRA certs unless a student specifically asks for it. (They’re all there for the Mass. safety cert.)
Similarly, I download the PDF, digitally sign it, and email to my students after the class.

Last edited:
to (re)print for an old class, you'll go to
Hamburger Menu > Manage Training & Students > Submitted Course Reports​
Click the gear next to the class they were in​
"Print Course Report"​
Then there will be a list of your students, with blue "Print" buttons in the "Print Certificate" column.
Clicking any of them will bring you to a window with links for each student, and a preview of their NRA cert that you can print or download.

Back
Top Bottom