• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

www.cz-spare.parts --- Is this Site Legit?

I've used cz-parts.com before. Plus CZs site (cz-usa.com) and even looked at Cajun gun works.

If you post what you're looking for we would be able to help you better (with a site).

I did not know you can register a domain with dot parts.

It is in Brno.. I don't know, unless it's some one off part 50% cheaper than you can get anywhere else, I wouldn't even bother. The potential headaches that will occur if shit goes wrong isn't worth it IMO.

Last edited:
I did not know you can register a domain with dot parts.

It is in Brno.. I don't know, unless it's some one off part 50% cheaper than you can get anywhere else, I wouldn't even bother. The potential headaches that will occur if shit goes wrong isn't worth it IMO.
I hear you.
I wanted to see if they had stocks for CZ 600 since no one sells them aftermarket.

Empty thread from 3 months ago on Reddit:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/CZFirearms/comments/171rjnz/custom3rd_party_cz_600_range_stock_options/
and this guy seems to explain probably won't see any anytime soon: cz 600 after market stock

You wont see stocks until there are a lot of them sold, and I do not see that happening any time soon. I had one, nice handy little rifle but i sold it off. Has some nice features with the interchangeable bolt head and

CZ screwed up with their DIY barrel changes, then recalling it and making it barrel changes only through their service centers. They also never offered any barrels on their store even before the recall. With the lugs being in the barrel, 90% of barrel makers will not support it so i see this rifle line as a dead end (at least in the states). CZ will only keep supporting it as long as it is making money (i dont think it is yet), then when it doesn't they will drop it. I didn't want to be left holding a rifle with no future and possible no future support. It will be okay for the hunter that shoots 10 rounds a year, but not for shooters. I think they might sell in Europe where barrels are more controlled like receivers, but for the USA market I think they will have to change the line.

Last edited:
Didn’t a Fall River man just get doinked by the alphabet boys for buying cz things from out of country. I mean the Fall River man did other big no no’s but the warrant first citation was buying cz parts. I don’t want to make you nervous or nothing.

I purchased a SRO optic plate for my shadow 2 back in the spring from this place located in the Czech Republic, received it in about 10 days

I thought I was direct and to the point.

What confused you about what I said?

I'll try my best to help you understand..
Yes - seems like you were. Looks like you were saying that you didn't know that ".parts" was a legit TLD.

I have the alpha model in 308; put a meopta optika6 on it. Haven't had a chance ot shoot it yet. Stock is ok for what it is -the forend seems a bit flexible side-to-side. What I want is an extra magazine for it. And I'm afraid to order it from czparts.com. There's a British company that sells them as well - same scary issue around ordering a mag from europe.

I have the alpha model in 308; put a meopta optika6 on it. Haven't had a chance ot shoot it yet. Stock is ok for what it is -the forend seems a bit flexible side-to-side. What I want is an extra magazine for it. And I'm afraid to order it from czparts.com. There's a British company that sells them as well - same scary issue around ordering a mag from europe.
The Alpha is an excellent shooting rifle. I love mine. Even with the factory stock.

I am just hating that exec leadership CZ f*cking s*cks. How can you decided to discontinue all your rifles, which had support, and design a new rifle that doesn't fit into any existing chassis is beyond what my brain can comprehend. Feels like common core math level of mental gymnastics.

The price point is great, and the accuracy is up there with the Tikka.

You will like the Meopta scope, I have one on my Tikka. I love it. My only complaint with Meopta are their reticle choices and when I find a reticle I like, it has locking elevation but not locking windage. Very strange. Then the website, their website couldnt be worse if they tried to make it worse. But the scopes are solid and glass is great.

Back
Top Bottom