From Ma. GOP: What Maura thinks of burning & looting

Why do I live here? I've been pushing the wife to move down south but grandkids in Maine make it tough...

Out of curiousity, how often do you see them now? If its only two or three times a year, that is more than enough reason to move south. You can fly or drive there in a day and a half from most anywhere east of Missouri.

Last edited:
Members of SEMLEC are working overtime on this rioting crap. So you do a shift in your town and then get to go to Boston to enjoy getting pummeled by frozen water bottles, rocks etc. while the news portrays you in the worst light.

Honestly, there is something wrong with her. Her tweets are insane. I am amazed that people like this can continue to hold office. Comments like this are so wrong on so many levels, especially coming from a person in her position. I know it is not reality, but an Attorney General should be completely unbiased. Her job is to uphold the laws of Massachusetts, she is the chief legal advisor. Period.

I cannot believe that comments like this are not a violation of some statute or standard that a person in her position is held to per the State.

God I hate this State. 30 days from now I will be in Montana with my wife looking at real estate. Maybe, just maybe, we get lucky.

There is something wrong with this sick, leftist bitch!

I hope the Boston police commissioner next time he steps up to the mike in plan english rips this bitch apart. Explains that decent hard working people have been physical hurt and killed. People life work , family business that where multi generational have been destroyed. The problem in this country is we have not “ achieved liberty and justice for all” and we won’t as long as we have law enforcement officials that selective enforce laws based on skin color and political expediency. Maura and these judges that encourage and release these thugs into our city should resign or be removed from office. They are worse then someone that yells fire in a ground movie theater.

Chainsaw Healey strikes again.

View: https://twitter.com/massago/status/681124525094912000

CXPXIDVWcAAvaqE

We need Captain moonlight!!!!😂😂

I was going to say something witty about the last time she saw wood, but that picture ruins it.

Congratulations Maura, you are the virtue signalling champion of Massachusetts.

Now that your work here is done, can you please go to Iran? I'm sure that you would fit in well with their regime.

Why do I live here? I've been pushing the wife to move down south but grandkids in Maine make it tough...

Flights work in both directions.
My wife was pretty adamant about staying up here for a while, then she went visit to her sister and mother in Ga.
Long story short- we ended up buying a 7 acre plot in Tenn.
Now she asks me at least once a week if we can move sooner rather than later.

Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Commonwealth. Nice. Very nice. I hear she's gonna have a staff-member buy 2 skateboard so she can move around town in a permanent kneeling position, too.

This doesn't bother me. Some places - Salesforce for example - don't surprise me. But the Red Sox and Allen Edmonds shoes NEEDING to put out a woke response on FB have me scratching my head. Gimme the old Ryan Reynolds "but why?" What possessed you to put out that crap???

Damn. We need higher interest rates. 4%. 5%. Something high enough that CEO's are forced to get off their woke asses and work for a living or get hammered by fixed-income. The true tragedy of the last 12 years is that it's bred an entire CLASS of bad CEO's whom everyone believes are GOOD CEO's.

When you don't have a choice but to buy stocks or get no return, you buy stocks. It's a bad example to set. And doesn't let hte country actually GROW.

Chief Law Enforcement Officer of the Commonwealth. Nice. Very nice. I hear she's gonna have a staff-member buy 2 skateboard so she can move around town in a permanent kneeling position, too.

This doesn't bother me. Some places - Salesforce for example - don't surprise me. But the Red Sox and Allen Edmonds shoes NEEDING to put out a woke response on FB have me scratching my head. Gimme the old Ryan Reynolds "but why?" What possessed you to put out that crap???

Damn. We need higher interest rates. 4%. 5%. Something high enough that CEO's are forced to get off their woke asses and work for a living or get hammered by fixed-income. The true tragedy of the last 12 years is that it's bred an entire CLASS of bad CEO's whom everyone believes are GOOD CEO's.

When you don't have a choice but to buy stocks or get no return, you buy stocks. It's a bad example to set. And doesn't let hte country actually GROW.

Everyone will have to bend the knee - or else.

Expect some forced virtue signaling at work or in school and expect to be immediately terminated if you do not obey.

There is something wrong with all Leftists.
They are radical anti-American activists now. Trump pushed them over the edge because after Barry's reign they believed Hillary would keep them in power long enough to accomplish their radical take over of America. They are burning with rage at Trump and us deplorables. Go time has never been closer. Fox Business just did a segment on Maura's disgusting comments.

I wonder what her MSP detail thinks of all of this. Since it's their job to protect her, you'd think she wouldn't bite the hand that keeps her safe with those scary guns.

I hope the Boston police commissioner next time he steps up to the mike in plan english rips this bitch apart. Explains that decent hard working people have been physical hurt and killed. People life work , family business that where multi generational have been destroyed. The problem in this country is we have not “ achieved liberty and justice for all” and we won’t as long as we have law enforcement officials that selective enforce laws based on skin color and political expediency. Maura and these judges that encourage and release these thugs into our city should resign or be removed from office. They are worse then someone that yells fire in a ground movie theater.

It will never happen, at Walsh's press conference the other day Rollins got up there spewing similar rhetoric, making generalizations about police and outright blame white people for everything taking place. There was no outrage etc. and he was standing up there with everyone else. Its a political position.

Move to NH maybe? Close to Maine, without the Maine politics. But who knows what NH might look like in 5+ years...so maybe south is better.

Back
Top Bottom