From Ma. GOP: What Maura thinks of burning & looting

F N WOW!!! Knew they felt that way but, took a lezzy to actually have the balls to come out with it! Re-enforces Bakers, "Trump said bad things about looters" speech last night. There is not a hell hot enough for them yet! AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Chainsaw Healey strikes again.

View: https://twitter.com/massago/status/681124525094912000

CXPXIDVWcAAvaqE

Pray for kick back!

Justice for Floyd, but I guess those business owners who watched their life's work get torched - nothing for them. Perhaps their skin isn't the right color for Maura to be motivated to bring justice upon the arson(s).

BLACK RIFLES MATTER!

She would be signing a different tune if protestors burned her lesbo paradise down to the ground. You have to be an effin idiot to make a statement like that.

Just received this email from Ma. GOP. This is a real piece of work!!

Massachusetts AG Healey on looted, burned-out local businesses: "That's how forests grow."

June 2, 2020

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Evan Lips, communications director
617-523-5005 ext. 245

WOBURN -- Massachusetts Attorney General Maura Healey, standard-bearer for the Massachusetts Democratic Party, on Tuesday appeared to cheer on the destruction of American cities at the hands of leftist mobs, commenting that the "burning" devastation is "how forests grow."

"Sadly, but predictably, this is the message our state's top law enforcement official is sending," said Massachusetts Republican Party Chairman Jim Lyons. "This is the message the Massachusetts Democratic Party is sending to business owners forced to shutdown for months only to watch left-wing mobs torch their life's work.​
20421269-441a-4541-9945-e0fe48d40dd2.jpg

"Out of all the messages her office could have sent to struggling residents and business owners left powerless as their neighborhoods burned, this is the message Attorney General Healey and the rest of the Radical Democrats have decided to promote."

Added Lyons:

"By choosing to highlight this insane analogy, it should be clear to Massachusetts residents that no matter what else Democrats like Attorney General Healey say, they will always condone mob tactics. The Radical Democrats, led by the likes of Attorney General Healey, sat back and watched as cities went up in flames over the weekend, and are now admitting that this is all part of their plan to fundamentally change America by any means possible.

"This is no way to honor the memory of George Floyd, or correct the problems that led to his unjustified killing."
Paid for by the Massachusetts Republican Party
Not authorized by any candidate or candidate’s committee​
I'll bet I could go off on her here now,,,,and not get a time out...

Honestly, there is something wrong with her. Her tweets are insane. I am amazed that people like this can continue to hold office. Comments like this are so wrong on so many levels, especially coming from a person in her position. I know it is not reality, but an Attorney General should be completely unbiased. Her job is to uphold the laws of Massachusetts, she is the chief legal advisor. Period.

I cannot believe that comments like this are not a violation of some statute or standard that a person in her position is held to per the State.

God I hate this State. 30 days from now I will be in Montana with my wife looking at real estate. Maybe, just maybe, we get lucky.

If it wasn't already clear by now, WE ARE ON OUR OWN!

'We' as in law abiding, productive citizens of all ethnicities. I would wager that the stats for personal injuries and property damage related to this anarchy will show minorities to be most greatly affected even though 'whites' are the primary targets. Also it should be clear by now that a dangerous leftist such as Heil Healy isn't trying to kill 2A for some vision of a misplaced greater good.

This is absolutely infuriating to see. Your supposed to be the head attorney for the state and have zero problems with what's going on!? God forbid I have an AR 15 locked up in a safe in my house. But if you want to smash store windows, steal jewelry, clothes and other things that have nothing to do with the gentleman who was killed. That's totally fine and in fact it seems like she wants to join in! I really hope that people remember this next time we have a chance to get her out of office. Because this is completely unacceptable
Yeah so true. She dresses down the legal gun owners like they are this huge threat to the public safety and security (they are not at all), and when people are literally burning down other people's buildings and police and crazy people beating each other nearly to death in the streets, she's giddy about what a great opportunity it is?

Yeah so true. She dresses down the legal gun owners like they are this huge threat to the public safety and security (they are not at all), and when people are literally burning down other people's buildings and police and crazy people beating each other nearly to death in the streets, she's giddy about what a great opportunity it is?
Well, we are the enemy to her. Antifa is her people. What do you expect from a protected class leftist tyrant???

I hope everyone remembers that when the "Pro 2A " liars are skulking around your gun club sucking for votes.
My local rep is actually a member at my club (Never have seen him there shooting though) and I don't think a modern sub can dive as deep as he did when Charlie was bending us over.
Signed the Red flag bill too "Because it was going to pass anyway"
GFYS

Speaking of MA public servants, I’m struggling to restrain myself from cranking off a couple of emails to my town’s shitbag superintendent and our elementary school’s moronic “it takes a village” principal in response to their latest emails. In summary, racism is completely and undeniably institutionalized, we need to have our young kids take on activist roles, and CNN (Van Jones specifically), NPR, the SPLC and other similar organizations are the resources that we’re supposed to use to educate our kids.

Yeah, they're all doing that. Infuriating. At this point, it's keeping up with the joneses.

Somerville started it: their union prez wanted to out-Curtatone Curtatone, so a "heartfelt" email went out. Then Mayor Joe doubled down on the SJW crap, then the super felt she had to send out her own, then the principals, then other communities. It's like ripples in a pond.

None of these people think for themselves.

We had a town wide email come from the police chief just now too. It basically ripped the 4 cops in MN but left all the racial bullshit out. I opened it expecting to be outraged (again) but in the end it turned out to be fair and well conveyed.

I was initially against the idea of rolling out our military into the streets. But I’ve had it with these democrats encouraging violence. This is too close to home. Bring in the army, navy, air force and space force!

Back
Top Bottom