• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Fricking whiny moon bats in my town-

something tells me he isn't shooting that late at night

Exactly!, and the cops can't/wont do anything about it, until late in the evening. I once made a complaint concerning some asshat neighbors that were extremely loud and rowdy. The cops said, call back at 11:00...I was asleep by then. [hmmm]

Please don't peg me as a "busybody". This had been going on for 5 weekends in a row, and they were jerks.

ETA: I did try to talk to them in a civil manner but they would have none of what I had to say.

Last edited:
Sounds like a good first stop for the NES "open carry" ride. What do you guys think? Just show some support to one of them ugly jarheads.

In fairness, If I was living somewhere and someone moved into the neighborhood and opened a business that was infringing on my right to live peacfully, ie increased traffic flow, noise issues, I'd be a little ticked off too. Sounds to me some of these people lived there before he came along and guns aside, I can see why they'd be a little ticked off.

All 22lr for 540 shots, I figured, with the ammo price today. Testing your guns with a few hundred rounds? ...

Sounds like one of those boxes with 555 rounds, with 15 duds.

"aura Kobylis, who has two small children and lives directly across the street from Stevens, said that nap time, family time and parties are often interrupted by the incessant sound of gunshots."

I work night and sleep in the day...my neighbors dogs, snow blowing, loud music, working on cars often disturbes me sleeping and my nap time and my relaxing time...but theres nothing i can do about it...

I wonder how much noise an auto shop makes, with air wrenches, grinders, cars with broken exhausts, etc.

I really can't enjoy my yard with loud pipes on cars, trucks and motorcycles I think we need to put a stop to cars with bigger engines than 1.3liters motorcycles more than 250cc and trucks over 3.0 liters

Many towns have noise ordinances that begin after 10 or 11 PM. [thinking]

I can't sleep with state plow trucks pounding up and down my road from midnight to 4 a.m.!!!

*ring*ring*... "Hello, State? Why isn't my road plowed??? It's 6 a.m. and I have to go to work!"

(Not disagreeing with Boghog or Billsail, just piggybacking their posts. ;) )

In fairness, If I was living somewhere and someone moved into the neighborhood and opened a business that was infringing on my right to live peacfully, ie increased traffic flow, noise issues, I'd be a little ticked off too. Sounds to me some of these people lived there before he came along and guns aside, I can see why they'd be a little ticked off.

I agree you have the right to be ticked off all you want. But it ends there, not at some gov entity "doing something" about it. Increased traffic is a pretty lame argument for infringement on peaceful living... and I doubt it's much more than you would get from people going to and front their houses. It's not like he opened a new Rt 3 through the neighborhood. From a town's perspective, all that's usually important is can the road in question support the traffic amount, and are there any emergency service hazards to consider. Other than that they should mind their own business.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom