Fricking whiny moon bats in my town-

But the testing can be extensive. One neighbor, Joseph Stenho, counted the number of rounds shot at the range during various months and recorded numbers as high as 540 shots on a single day in September.

Laura Kobylis, who has two small children and lives directly across the street from Stevens, said that nap time, family time and parties are often interrupted by the incessant sound of gunshots.

They should move out of the neighborhood, probably hightail it back to the Commieweatlh.

My favorite:

"This is far from a residential business," Sakellarious said, adding the business targets the neighborhood for crime because "there are so many guns coming in and out of the shop."

I'd like to see the stats. that back that statement up.

My favorite:

"This is far from a residential business," Sakellarious said, adding the business targets the neighborhood for crime because "there are so many guns coming in and out of the shop."

I'd like to see the stats. that back that statement up.

FACTS? [rofl]

Don't you know who you are dealing with? These people (moonbats) use feelings, not facts.

These are the same types of people who move into new neighborhoods built near farms and they try to get the farm closed down due to smell or noise.
Disgraceful.

One of the neighbors actually counted the number of shots (540) fired in one day. Seems like he has nothing better to do with this time............GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!

I have a solution...

Let him have sound suppressors for all calibers on hand to be used for testing of firearms he's worked on. Have the neighborhood pay for these, since they're the ones with the issue here. Or they could just pay to convert the range to an indoor one, so the noise is muffled.

BTW, herdbull, is your avatar available as a vehicle sticker (or poster)?? lol

This is just dipshits with too much time on their hands being dipshits with too much time on their hands.

So when he was workign on cars all day its ok but when he is working on gund ERRRMYYGEERRRRRD theres guns AAAHHHHH!!!!! because guns are evil and only evil people use them. GMAFB I hope he wins and sues for loss of business

One of the neighbors actually counted the number of shots (540) fired in one day. Seems like he has nothing better to do with this time............GET A JOB!!!!!!!!!!
540 rounds might last a couple hours for one person and really isn't a hole lot of shooting

I heard some gunshots the other night. Almost posted asking if anyone knew about them. Figured it was someone using something BIG at a range in the area, or quarry, or something like that. Since I didn't hear any impacts on the house, I didn't care so much. It didn't sound like a gunfight either.

Even being between jobs, I'm not so anal (or full of hate) that I'd actually count the number of shots fired. As for the supposed 540 rounds fired in a single day. That had to have been testing of several firearms. The shop owner also needs to be in pretty good shape (probably is due to being a retired Marine) to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

So when he was workign on cars all day its ok but when he is working on gund ERRRMYYGEERRRRRD theres guns AAAHHHHH!!!!! because guns are evil and only evil people use them. GMAFB I hope he wins and sues for loss of business

He'll probably get MORE business (if they don't shut him down) due to the article now... I know I'll be looking to check him out to do some work. lol

All 22lr for 540 shots, I figured, with the ammo price today. Testing your guns with a few hundred rounds? Sounds like someone really into shooting, like a few people here?

I like the comment about the neighbors birthday party. Are you kidding me? If I was ten and heard gunshots I'd be pushing my parents to let me go shoot at the range for my bday

I like the comment about the neighbors birthday party. Are you kidding me? If I was ten and heard gunshots I'd be pushing my parents to let me go shoot at the range for my bday

I would have been trying to identify the gun/caliber by the sound... Or I'd be bugging my father to go shooting. We went as often as we could growing up, and I'm very glad we did.

You guys are all to passive. It seems that the range is fine for non businesses related shoots. I say 24hr nes shoot at mike's place.

Gunny Stevens should tell this nitwit from MA to STFU and a few other choice Marine expressions her tender ears don't want to hear. I've had repair work done by him, and he knows his stuff.

Last edited:
Every time I hear gunshots in my new NH home, I say to my wife, "do you know what that is?" She looks at me like I'm a fool and says "gunshots" and I say no, that's the sound of Liberty. F the transplanted moonbats.

Every time I hear gunshots in my new NH home, I say to my wife, "do you know what that is?" She looks at me like I'm a fool and says "gunshots" and I say no, that's the sound of Liberty. F the transplanted moonbats.

THIS!

It's why the property I bought up in NH is out of the border moonbat zone - in the Northern part of the state

To be fair, if the gun range came to be AFTER they moved there, then they have a legitimate beef if there is in fact a lot of shooting. I know some of it is the fact that they are "evil guns" and are making an even bigger deal. A home made sound box would lessen the noise considerably and take away their main complaint. He could also agree to shooting only at certain times as a compromise.

Liberalism is like a virus, it spreads destroys a good functioning body and moves to the next health body. Most likely these clowns were from Mass, their kids got jumped or beat up and they moved to conservative NH, now they want to propagate the same anti-american politics they had in MA. My suggestion all of us real Americans should just vacate MAss and see how long their precious intelligent free thinking policies last them before utter chaos takes over.

They should move out of the neighborhood, probably hightail it back to the Commieweatlh.
A NEW RECORD! 13 minutes until NH's problems are blamed on the Boogie Man.

There are 1.3 million people in NH, and according to The Casey Institute at UNH:

The Boston metropolitan area is the biggest source of in-migrants to New Hampshire. Over 78,000 people moved from Boston to New Hampshire, while only 34,000 moved in the opposite direction resulting in a net migration gain of 44,000

That's 3.3% from 2001-2006, and as you can see here, not only political liberals move. I think at this point you are "Growing your own."

Last edited:
Does this town have separate residential and business zoning?
Did the neighbors move in after the range opened or before?
How close are the houses?
If it was quiet residential neighborhood and now there is regular gunfire, I could see how that would be a concern.

This is the type of crap that is a problem. These libatard ma**h***s take their views and spread it like cancer through out the region cause they are so smug and self damn righteous. This guy then should just make friends with all his clients then they can go and shoot everything they bring to him.

Charles.

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=161+...=us&ei=N-04UbCjI-jK0wHe14DQBw&ved=0CDMQ8gEwAA
Well some neighbors are close, maybe if surpressors were not NFA items people could shoot without disturbing others

Yeah, the NFA aspect sucks. But, if you're decent with metal working (lathe and mill/drill) you can make one yourself and save a good amount of funds. You still need to send in the paperwork (and pay $200 per unit) for the stamp though. Seriously thinking about doing it once I have a mill too. Need to read up a bit more about the parameters of it and all. Such as if you need to replace any internal components, if that is ok or if you need to do another stamp. I would imagine doing repair work would be ok (not making you get a new stamp).

So, Stevens could make some cans to use for test firing of guns he's working on. That would save him a good amount of $$, and keep the neighbors off his back. It would also be cheaper than making an enclosed test fire area. Especially if he's checking for accuracy as well as function.

22988702.jpg

same here, i'm less than a mile from country pond. I hear lots and lots of freedom.

Back
Top Bottom