Four Seasons Firearms, Woburn, MA

Carl and the people at FS are great. I bought a consignment Seecamp that was full of manufacturing defects. He took it back and swapped it for another used gun without any hassle. Terrific service and they also were the only place I found with a lone box of .32 Gold Tips in stock.

that's exactly it and why they have the deli tickets, you're supposed to wait till your number is called.

That system is ok but I went there the other day to purchase a few stocking stuffers. No deli tickets for that. They sent me from one register to the next. Then I waited for a bit. Then one of the salesman put a whole bunch of stuff on the counter in front of me (he came from behind me so he had to go around me to put the things on the counter) and rang someone out who was buying a gun and ammo and accessories. When he was finished with that transaction and the associated paperwork he walked away from the register and stood over by the wall with the Glocks. I stood at the register for a while doing my best to stay cool and wondering how long it would take him to figure out I wanted to buy the stuff I had in my hand as I was standing in front of the register. Finally the guy who originally sent me to the 'other' register called me over and rung me out. Elapsed time about 20 minutes from the time I went to the first register. And Yes I could have summoned him but nice words were not going to come out of my mouth so I kept quiet.

I got both of my Smith and wessons here. They do seem to have great prices on firearms and they are very friendly,
but it seems to always be a zoo in this place. No matter what day I go in there it's packed.
I may trade back my 642 towards a .40C (depending on how much they will give me for it).
their ammo prices are just average but they always seem to have lots of ammo available.
they are definitely my "go-to" firearm store.

Stopped in today as I heard they had some decently priced .22LR. I was looking at some .45 as well (American Eagle at $26 a box) and Carl saw me and mentioned that hey had 300 rd ammo cans of .45 AE in the back for $129 that came with a $30 rebate. He set me up, printed out a second sales slip for me to send with the rebate flyer he handed me and sent me on my way. Thanks Carl. Your shop will stay on my go to list when I need anything.

Went in yesterday to buy some .22s, carl was the proverbial one armed paper hanger but rung me up pdq so in and out....4-5 minutes.. actually made my doctor's appointment.

There are other shops with good prices and good customer service, Pullman comes to mind.
I used to go to FS a lot because it was close to my job, their prices are always good but the sales people were hit or miss.

There are other shops with good prices and good customer service, Pullman comes to mind.
I used to go to FS a lot because it was close to my job, their prices are always good but the sales people were hit or miss.

If you have what I want at the price I will pay ......the salesperson personality can be over looked.

Could you imagine what would happen to a shop if they got a handful of very well gun educated women in their shops.
I for one really like how FAT CATs daughter is doing. She has yet to BS me and seems willing to deal if your serious. Prices are typical.

I tried to call FS all day today. The line was always busy, is this common?

I was there yesterday afternoon and they were wall to wall with customers. Now that you mention it, I don't remember hearing the phone ring so I suspect it was off the hook.

I live very close and I can tell you that - coincidence or not - it's been non stop crazy there since the CA shootings. I had something delivered a month ago and have been in there 12 times to pick it up and always leave empty handed. Going through PPF for transfers going forward. Still love the shop...not knocking it at all. I give them a lot of my money ha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could you imagine what would happen to a shop if they got a handful of very well gun educated women in their shops.
I for one really like how FAT CATs daughter is doing. She has yet to BS me and seems willing to deal if your serious. Prices are typical.

Who's FAT CAT?

The woman at Stateline in Plaistow seemed gun educated.

looks like there's a ton of new 'pre owned' handguns though when I just checked on the website
problem is you can't ever get to look in the case. Haha

- - - Updated - - -

Who's FAT CAT?

The woman at Stateline in Plaistow seemed gun educated.
stacy is good people. she does know her stuff.

looks like there's a ton of new 'pre owned' handguns though when I just checked on the website

I tried to look at the used inventory but it's been down all day with a error 28 storage engine which might mean they need some space on their hard drive.

Carl put up a sign explaining that they are unusually busy right now (Gee, I wonder why?) and way behind listing new consignments on-line. Sign says it may take up to a week to list a new consignment gun for sale. Looks like he is doing them in batches.

Sign also says no outgoing transfers until things calm back down.

I was in yesterday to do a private sale transfer and guns where going out the door as fast as every employee could process the paperwork - had to be 5 or 6 go out while I was there for 45 minutes, a few handguns and a few ARs - just staggering the business they do!

Back
Top Bottom