Fort Hood shooter may be paralyzed.

Recovering in the intensive care unit at San Antonio's Brooke Army Medical Center, Hasan has told his attorney he has no feeling in his legs and extreme pain in his hands.
Galligan said doctors have told Hasan he may be permanently paralyzed from the waist down. He called his client's medical condition "extremely serious" and said Hasan didn't flinch when Galligan touched his leg during a meeting Thursday,

violin.gif
I have ZERO sympathy for him. If he hadn't been committing mass murder, he wouldn't be crippled and in severe pain. Sometimes, G-d does dispense justice quickly. [laugh] Yes, I just laughed at the sonofabitch.

unfortunately now we have to pay to take care of that terrorist piece of Sh*t.....Someone should put a frickin pillow over his face.

Amateurs, the lot of you. Now, I don't want him to get the death penalty. Now, I want him to live a long life... and spend every minute of it regretting his hideous misdeeds. I want him to remember what he did every time he soils himself because he can't control his bowels. I want him to remember what he did every day when he's screaming in pain because his hands have "extreme pain". I want him to beg his god every day for death because we're not giving it to him and he can't stand to live mutilated.

I want him to SUFFER. I don't want him granted a quick and merciful death... and I want him to be a public reminder to any other murdering, sc*msucking Islamic pig that it's not all paradise and virgins.

Sorry... sometimes I'm just not a very nice person.

...I don't want him to get the death penalty. Now, I want him to live a long life... and spend every minute of it regretting his hideous misdeeds. I want him to remember what he did every time he soils himself because he can't control his bowels. I want him to remember what he did every day when he's screaming in pain because his hands have "extreme pain". I want him to beg his god every day for death because we're not giving it to him and he can't stand to live mutilated.

I want him to SUFFER. I don't want him granted a quick and merciful death... and I want him to be a public reminder to any other murdering, sc*msucking Islamic pig that it's not all paradise and virgins.

Sorry... sometimes I'm just not a very nice person.
Nice or not, whatever, me too. +1

I hope he lives a long horrible life of constant suffering. I hope he is in agony. I hope they let him lay in his own excrement until infected parts need to come off. And then again. And again...

Put him in a tiny cold unlit hole. Forever.

here is a thought

hope he begs to die because of the pain and the lost use of his lower half, AFTER, he has prayed for years to his god for relief of his pain and paralysis.

THEN shortly before we grant him his wish for death, his god grants him his other wish and relieves his pain and paralysis. he can then beg to live when he knows he will die with a healthy body.

douse him with some gasoline and set him on fire then when you smell the flesh start to burn roll him in a blanket and give him to the burn center. You think he feels pain now..... he ain't seen nothing yet.

KILLEEN
Hasan's neighbor jailed after vandalism over Muslim bumper sticker
Posted: Nov 13, 2009 5:50 PM EST
Updated: Nov 13, 2009 6:01 PM EST
Video Gallery
Police: neighbor keyed Hasan's car
1:26
Additional Links
READ the police reportsby Natasha Chen

KILLEEN - A man has been in jail for three weeks after being arrested for vandalizing Maj. Nidal Hasan's car.

In a police report, the suspect admits he keyed Hasan's vehicle because a Muslim bumper sticker offended him.

The neighbor, John Van De Walker, is currently in Bell County Jail on a $3,000 bond for a criminal mischief charge due to this incident. He was already on probation for an earlier conviction of assaulting his girlfriend.

On August 16, Hasan filed a report with the Killeen Police Department because John Van De Walker had allegedly keyed his 2006 gray Honda Civic.

The managers at Casa del Norte apartments, where both Hasan and Van De Walker lived, told News Channel 25 that Van De Walker's girlfriend informed the managers of the incident. The managers then told Hasan, who filed the report. One of the managers, John Thompson, also told News Channel 25 that he saw Van De Walker go to Hasan's apartment, three units away from his, to apologize.

Thompson said that the yellow bumper sticker said something to the effect of "Allah is great" or "Allah is love."

Although the Killeen Police Department report notes that Van De Walker keyed Hasan's car over the bumper sticker, the case has not been filed as a hate crime. Bell County's county attorney, Rick Miller, said that the case is still pending. If the charge is changed to a hate crime, Miller said that Van De Walker must serve longer jail time.

Van De Walker's deferred adjudication probation from the assault could also be revoked by the criminal mischief complaint

http://www.kxxv.com/global/Story.asp?s=11502394

Back
Top Bottom