For the Snap On fan boys.

A guy at work got AIDS from having relations with another man and this gun is gayer than that.
But you can hide it in plain sight.
I've had 2 car break ins over the years. Both times the tools were untouched.
Went after my $50 walmart stereo in one break in and left the $150 Makita circular saw.
Othet break in I still don't know what they took.
You see... tools represent work to these low lifes... which they have an aversion to.

lmao considering its on a much cheaper than its class host....

That's like a louis vuitton hi point.... [rofl]

But you can hide it in plain sight.
I've had 2 car break ins over the years. Both times the tools were untouched.
Went after my $50 walmart stereo in one break in and left the $150 Makita circular saw.
Othet break in I still don't know what they took.
You see... tools represent work to these low lifes... which they have an aversion to.
My car is a manual, another version of "antitheft" device. Older Hondas are apparently high on the list for some reason, I could probably leave my keys on the dash and it would go unmolested. I'm not QUITE stupid enough to try, but I probably could...

Would a Snap-On Tool AR be legal by the AG?

No, but you may be able to find a pre-ban DeWalt

Dewalt-AR15-nail-gun.jpg

yeah but it has a lifetime warranty [wink]
I am skeptical of companies that purport to have a "lifetime" warranty, but also include an "original sales slip required". SnapOn and Weathertech have this, though my understanding is the tool truck guys may overlook it for SnapOn, I have heard of Weathertech denying warranty claims on stuff they clearly made because of lack of a receipt. I consider this weaselism.

Back
Top Bottom