Florida authorities release chilling dashcam video of shooting on I-95: report

Reptile

NES Member

Eric Popper, a former civilian fire inspector with Miami Beach Fire Rescue, fired 11 shots at the other driver's vehicle​

Look at this idiot… shooting like a crazy person through is own windshield.

This after is car was it by a water bottle.

I wonder if he drove for Uber or similar. It's atypical for individuals to have a dash cam pointing at the passenger interior.

While my kneejerk reaction would be to call this guy the "R" word, and he very well may be, but the video makes it look like he saw something from the other driver that put him in an alert state. He didn't show the type of road ragy "i'll show him" type attitude.

What could go wrong slinging bullets on a highway?

This is stupid, either slow way down and let them rip by or if you feel compelled to act pit the vehicle as it passes. Shooting one handed like some African warlord is idiotic.

While my kneejerk reaction would be to call this guy the "R" word, and he very well may be, but the video makes it look like he saw something from the other driver that put him in an alert state. He didn't show the type of road ragy "i'll show him" type attitude.
Well, it was a road range incident. This guy was the enrager. The other guy was the enragee. He was right to be on alert, no doubt, but I think he's got huge legal problems with the shoot.

I saw a video once of a woman holding an Iguana tail after the thing released it and to those who don't know the tail continues to flop around for minutes after it drops from the body. That's exactly what this guy looks like wielding his gun. Wish I could find that video

Back
Top Bottom