Flint Armament - Fall River, MA

just go 5 minutes down the road to westport village sports great guys great prices and dont look back at flint problem solved

more like 10 minutes, but yeah, village sports is a great shop as well. that shop is where i first learned about bump stocks [smile] not many shops will willingly tell you about bump stocks. village sports is a great place with guys that know the in's and out's of gun laws, and are not blinded by the MA gun law BS. i am actually a friend of a friend who knows one of the owners, so i stop in there often to help them out with any business i can.

my experience with flint has been so so.....at first, i went to them in search of a specific model M&P AR15 which other shops were not quoting me the correct price for the right model i wanted, and they were not willing to just bring up the friggin S&W website so i could show them which one i wanted (including village sports, but i went later at night when the main guys weren't there, so i give them a pass on that). Flint, however, was more than willing to help. he let me behind the counter to go on the website and show him exactly which one i wanted, he quoted me a price $80 below the MSRP, and had the rifle for me 2 days later. so i was happy with that and impressed with his willingness to satisfy my needs, give me a good price, and get the product quick!!! since then, i went to them to see if they could get me a Saiga rifle for my recent conversion project. first, they told me it wasn't listed as a compliant MA rifle (even though companies all over the internet stated clearly that it was "ban state compliant"). then, i had mentioned it was going to be my first conversion....he immediately told me he couldn't sell it to me because i admitted it was for a conversion??? this surprised me, so i went to old faithful, Carr's Sporting goods, and they transferred the rifle to me no questions asked. i like to spread my business around a bit. right now i am up in the air about flint, but all in all i think they are respectable shop, u just have to know what you are buying and watch the prices carefully.

Last edited:
i love flint, I'm there at least twice a week.

roger is a great guy along with the rest of his staff.

I've bought a 1911, S&W 686, and a winchester 1894.

I've always felt rushed at four seasons.

i just feel more at home at flint.

Flint is a good store a bit pricey for some stuff but competitive none the less. Roger and his crew are very professional and knowledgeable will definitely bring them more future business.

just go 5 minutes down the road to westport village sports great guys great prices and dont look back at flint problem solved

I would say just the opposite, just depends how your treated in any given day I guess, The couple of times I went to Village Sprots it was like I wasn't even there which is dumb becuse you never know who has five or six hundred bucks in their pocket and is ready to spend it!

1903Collector said:
I would say just the opposite, just depends how your treated in any given day I guess, The couple of times I went to Village Sprots it was like I wasn't even there which is dumb becuse you never know who has five or six hundred bucks in their pocket and is ready to spend it!

When I walked into Village and flashed the NES gang sign to the fellow NES member behind the counter the mood seemed to change immediately for the better, all was good and I was welcomed.

Oh, this thread is about Flint.

Sorry. :)

I visited the shop in February. Very nice, large shop. Well laid out, people seemed friendly, well stocked, clean, neat. The only issue I had was that prices were higher than most every other store I've seen. Not many used guns, but that's more because they are new than anything else.

A buddy of mine was telling me that Flint is being forced out of their location. My buddy was at the court house and heard the case being called. Apparently the building changed hands and they want them out. Has anyone else heard anything. Where they might relocate. He didn't stay for the outcome of the hearing so I have no idea what the judge ruled.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?obzq5l

A buddy of mine was telling me that Flint is being forced out of their location. My buddy was at the court house and heard the case being called. Apparently the building changed hands and they want them out. Has anyone else heard anything. Where they might relocate. He didn't stay for the outcome of the hearing so I have no idea what the judge ruled.

---

Why not call them and get their official answer instead of internet rumors?

Hope that isn't true. I plan to call them today as I am looking for a Sig 1911.

Nice bunch of folks in that place.....hope this is nothing but heresay

---

If true, it couldn't be happening to nicer people [grin]

i'm actually glad they are moving. the parking lot they have now sucks, and it wasn't in a very high-traffic area. the first time i tried to find it i drove by a couple of times, and i knew what i was looking for and i was using navi. they will get alot more exposure in that plaza.

FYI it seems that they are going to be moveing starting tomarrow. No idea when they will open back up but supposedly they will be open for the tax free weekend next weekend.

Awesome, I can't wait to check out their new location, next weekend may be the perfect (although dangerous to my bank account) time.

Best of luck to Flint Armament in their new location.

-Cuz.

I purchased my first firearm at flint on Friday and was very pleased with the service I received. I also overheard that they will be opening a new location in fairhaven sometime in October

Visited the Fall River Flint store at its new location. Great location with ample parking. Store has quite a bit more space, but they are filling it up quickly with more items. Nice store and friendly staff! [grin]

Last edited:
Flint is local to me and I have purchased 3 firearms in the past year from them, 2 new and 1 used, lots of ammo, a holster, targets, cleaning supplies etc. Each time I have been there I have been impressed with their knowledge and willingness to answer questions. Sure I could have saved $30 bucks on my new guns by driving to Four Seasons and waiting for a half hour to be served but I prefer to support my local economy. To me it is important to patronize local business and in time as they buy in larger volume they will pass that savings along to the customer.

Last edited:
went there today the employee told me selling me a carbine buffer tube is illegal called every other local gun shop and they all would sell it to me but were out of stock

Last edited:
So Flint opened in a small store in Fall River. Then moved to a larger nicer store. Then opened a second store in Freetown. Then closed the Freetown store and the Fall River store and moved to another not so nice store in Fall River.
Yesterday I got a email about a big inventory reduction sale. I went today. Place looks like a hot mess. About a half dozen Sig 1911's. About the same S&W snubby revolvers and a couple bodyguards. A few Glocks and thats about it for handguns. The new long guns for the most part are locked in what looks like the old racks from Freetown.There are about a dozen or so long guns in boxes piled up. I found one long gun with no warranty papers or anything in a box from another gun. Probably 80% of the holsters that are left are LH. I guess "Inventory Reduction" is one way to call it.

That store is terrible.... Its like a sick dog that needs to just be put down. I guess that's what happens when your wife (aka the cash cow) catches you cheating on her with a store employee.

Lol, I was wondering what was happening with that place. Now I am glad they never offered me the job I applied for.

Any one notice if they had a governor on sale?

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom