• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

FL NON RES LTC..HELP OUT AN OLD GUY!!

Hi...ive d/l the forms etc but its still greek to me..can anyone provide me a list of what i need to send Fl to get this? fingerprints..but will my local pd juust print me for Fl with no problem..and what other docs do i need?I assume this must be pretty hard to get but going down there for 2 months in feb and march and would like to take my gun...anyone that can put in simple terms will be appreciated...thanks.

Unless something has changed, you also need a copy of an NRA training certificate (not certain but DD214 may substitute - check instruction packet).

It's been taking MANY months as FL is inundated, so you need to move very quickly to have a prayer of a chance for getting it before you leave for FL.

ETA: Your PD (or any PD, MSP barracks, etc.) should be willing to do the fingerprints. They also should NOT charge for that (but apparently some do).

Back
Top Bottom