Fitchburg MA LTC-A RESTRICTION REMOVAL!!!!!!!!!!

Got a call from the PD today. I asked if it would be possible to have the t&h removed, was told that he didn't think it would be a problem, and that he'd send the form over to the chief. If ok'd I should have no restrictions in a few weeks.

Called the FRB today to find out how long it typically takes to recieve a new card once the change is made on the PD's end and was told that he'd never heard of a new card being sent out after restriction removal. Odd.

If he's not imported odds are much better, frankly. The commies have all been brought in by the mayor, looks like somehow they pulled her pants down on the last
one and eventually overruled her. (that ATF JBT type that suddenly got axed from consideration. )

-Mike

Anyone who wants an LTC in Fitchburg would be smart to get it NOW. Anyone who wants to get restrictions removed would be smart to make an appointment to have your license reviewed.

-Mike

Can anyone get a review done at anytime? what is associated with the review process. I am only familiar with new and renewals.

Can anyone get a review done at anytime? what is associated with the review process. I am only familiar with new and renewals.

I just left a message, got a call back months later, and was told that he'd get the process started. No interview needed.

Called the FRB today to find out how long it typically takes to recieve a new card once the change is made on the PD's end and was told that he'd never heard of a new card being sent out after restriction removal. Odd.

Sorry to say that whoever you spoke with gave you bad info. They indeed do send out new LTCs to the PD when restrictions change.

Anyone with a restricted license that wants the restrictions lifted should make a written request to their chief of police. The worst thing that can happen to you is that you will be turned down. We're seeing PDs change their policies left and right. To say that things are in flux is an understatement.

I still wonder what happened to/with that ATF flunkie that Wong tried to shove in there... [rofl]

-Mike

Last edited:
"...Ms. Wong said, the 47-year-old ATF agent was not forthcoming on his résumé or application about his work experience or about a sealed court case alleging assault and battery when he was 21, a case in which he was acquitted."

http://www.telegram.com/article/20141021/NEWS/310219570/0

Thanks, wasn't really aware of that.

Talk about dodging a bullet.... thank you, whoever it was that ratted out that POS to the mayor.

-Mike

http://www.telegram.com/assets/pdf/WT180551021.PDF

There is the complaint filed by him and his attorneys. Its a great read that is hauntingly similar to the sound of a baby throwing a temper tantrum. How does employee/employment at will apply to this situation?

What I find MOST interesting from reading that case is that he was under NO obligation legally to disclose the criminal charges that he was not convicted of and resulted in a sealed record.

HOWEVER anyone filing for a MA LTC MUST disclose said case . . . and very likely be found "unsuitable" due to the info I read there.

Also since the case was from 1998, wouldn't a GOOGLE search find that info anyway? [I didn't try looking.] If so, why didn't the search company use GOOGLE on their 5 candidates?

What I find MOST interesting from reading that case is that he was under NO obligation legally to disclose the criminal charges that he was not convicted of and resulted in a sealed record.

HOWEVER anyone filing for a MA LTC MUST disclose said case . . . and very likely be found "unsuitable" due to the info I read there.

Also since the case was from 1998, wouldn't a GOOGLE search find that info anyway? [I didn't try looking.] If so, why didn't the search company use GOOGLE on their 5 candidates?

That was my feelings with regards to sealed records disclosure.

I am friends with someone who used to do employment checks of background for people being considered for high profile business exec jobs. I should run it by him, he will find this interesting.

Received my LTC without restriction in Fitchburg about 5.5 years ago. Looks like there was a flirt with restrictions, but all is well now? Just wondering if I should be concerned as I start the renewal process.

Back
Top Bottom