First Defense In Uxbridge Gets It

I went to First Defense in Uxbridge for the first time tonight (after placing an order over the phone) and they have the best, most friendly customer service of any gun shop I have ever been to. Extremely knowledgable staff, as well. I highly recommend them.

I only shop at FDF... been that way since about when they first opened. I give them a 10/10.

The only time I shop elsewhere is if... 1. I'm out of state; 2. if I need ammo for a range trip during the day (weekday) and they aren't open.

Denis is awesome as is the rest of the crew there. IMO best customer service of any gunshop in MA.

I went there for a transfer- really liked the place- one of the local cops came in and was also very nice and definitely pro- 2A- even laughed and agreed when one of the patrons was discussing how his daughter was the best at cleaning the guns. "Gotta teach em young" was the reply.

They had a lot of Wilson 19 parts, too. great folks.

The only complaint I can think of is that the shop is too small. Last time I was in, there were about 10 of us in the room. It was more than a little tight

Well, hopefully, they will be able to expand the business to the point at which they can move in to a larger space. Until then, unless they motivate me otherwise, they have my dollars.

I went there tonight for my first trip as well. I loved the place and everyone was very friendly. The only thing I didnt like was the fact that they wanted to see a LTC before handling any of the guns.

Back
Top Bottom