• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

First Defense Firearms, Uxbridge MA

Visited FDF last night with my 84 year old business partner who was looking to trade in his semiauto carry gun for a revolver. Long story short we were treated like old friends by the staff, and the owner Dennis who made sure he not only met us, but that we were more than satisfied even though he was not waiting on us personally. We got a very fair deal on the trade and great price on a used LCR. This is a first class shop where you are made to feel like a regular even though you've never been there before. I have been in a lot of gun shops over the years and this is by far the one that I felt most comfortable in. Kudos to Dennis and his great staff for running a first class professional and friendly shop. This is what a gun buying experience should be....

A comment on the comment . . .

The first time I met Dennis and Shelley was when I was working the GOAL table at a gun show and signed them up as members. Dennis told me that he had intended to open a shop. From our discussion there, I could tell immediately that the both of them were top notch people who would deal fairly with anyone that dealt with them. The few times I've been in their shop (not in my normal travels) I've been very impressed with their approach to customer service.

I heard a rumor today that Dennis was thinking of closing up shop and shutting down. Hope it's just that, a rumor, and not true.....
I've not heard anything but I'd be disappointed if they did. They're good people there.

When I first called First Defense a few years back Shelley took the order for my first gun, an HK VP9. When I picked it up I spoke with Dennis and was so impressed I took a class with him reviewing carry options. They are great to deal with for your firearms needs. As a side note my VP9 is still my favorite pistol.

I was learning from Dennis all day Sunday. He never mentioned anything about closing down. We actually talked about him trying to find a new gun for me in the next week or two. I think currently business is pretty good. Every time I go in, there is a good crowd buying stuff.

Dennis has reopened under a new name at the same location in Uxbridge. New name is Pinnacle Firearms.

New thread

Dennis has reopened under a new name at the same location in Uxbridge. New name is Pinnacle Firearms.

New thread

I haven't been there in a while but he did a consignment sale for me a few years ago and he was a great guy to work with.

Back
Top Bottom