• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Firearms related podcast

Infinite Jester

Navy Veteran
So my situation is this. I spend about 10 hours a day in my work truck. I have XM satellite and an iPhone dock. I usually spend the day listening to Alex Jones Infowars podcast, (I don't want to start a war here,but I find his take on things informative and entertaining) and various others, including Joe Rogan's podcast. I'll throw music in here and there to break things up. Is anyone aware of any good firearm related podcasts? Something they've listened to that they find entertaining.

GunTalk. Host is Tom Gresham. It's a nationally syndicated radio show (3 hours on Sunday), but as you might guess few stations in NY/NE pick it up.

Fortunately, the podcasts for each hour are available in iTunes immediately after showtime, for free, and not too many commercials to skip through.

The first couple of years of the Gundudes were good...they started feeling stale to me last year and I took them off the download list. There was a crew down in Florida that included Massad Ayoob that was doing one I liked, but they kept moving the download link around and I got tired of playing hide & seek. Plenty of good archives, don't know if there is any current production.

The gunrightsradio network has a bunch of podcasters...sample and see if any are to your liking.

Not gun-related, but good podcasts with archives that aren't time-sensitive : The International Spy Museum's podcast; Uncommon Knowledge; Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

The first couple of years of the Gundudes were good...they started feeling stale to me last year and I took them off the download list. There was a crew down in Florida that included Massad Ayoob that was doing one I liked, but they kept moving the download link around and I got tired of playing hide & seek. Plenty of good archives, don't know if there is any current production.

The gunrightsradio network has a bunch of podcasters...sample and see if any are to your liking.

Not gun-related, but good podcasts with archives that aren't time-sensitive : The International Spy Museum's podcast; Uncommon Knowledge; Dan Carlin's Hardcore History

Hardcore History is great. I love Dan's common man approach to history. Wish I had him as a teacher in school.

Hardcore History is great. I love Dan's common man approach to history. Wish I had him as a teacher in school.

No kidding! Absolutely fascinating listening to him :) Did you try History of Rome? As he moved in to the decline of the Empire I lost interest, but up to that point I really enjoyed it.

No kidding! Absolutely fascinating listening to him :) Did you try History of Rome? As he moved in to the decline of the Empire I lost interest, but up to that point I really enjoyed it.

He also did like a 3 part one I think on Germay's big blunder into Russia. He gets into one dealing with these women soldiers that was fascinating.

Have you listened to his other podcast, Common Sense? It's a political podcast, but it's not like the usual political drivel.

At the time I got my Android phone Beyondpod was rated best for android. I've not researched it lately.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom